🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Problem not solved
Page options
amirkhan74568
Community Member

Problem not solved

all I get is a generic message "I'm sorry for the incovenince"

Is there a contact number available ?

I didn't receive withdrawl in my bank. The payment was made on 25 Nov and today is 5 Dec.

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

Amir K wrote:

I didn't receive withdrawl in my bank. The payment was made on 25 Nov and today is 5 Dec.

As has been explained to you a number of times, Upwork can't initiate a trace until 8 business days have passed.

That'll be on Tuesday. 

m_terrazas
Community Member

Amir K wrote:

all I get is a generic message "I'm sorry for the incovenince"

Is there a contact number available ?

To make it clear to you. They are eight working days. You have to discount weekends and holidays in the United States.

Well, the message didn't start with "I'm sorry for the inconvenience"

Refreshing to say the least.

Here's the problem

First few weeks the withdrawl amount was available within 24 hours, then it started to show up after 4 days, then a week and now it has been 10 days (yea yea I know, United States holidays etc, it is 10 days to me)

I am now trying to trace the payment which was made on 25 Nov 2020 and the next Payment has already been made (Dec 2 2020), which I'm presuming I will have to chase after once again.

By the time upwork will "initiate" the inquiry, (Tuesday ??? ) another weekly payment will have been made.

I don't want to stay in this loop forever. 

What would it take to go back to the way things were two months ago ? When I didn't have to spend the weekends in front of my desktop.

Help me out Gurus.

Thanks.

Amir K wrote:

Well, the message didn't start with "I'm sorry for the inconvenience"

Refreshing to say the least.

Here's the problem

First few weeks the withdrawl amount was available within 24 hours, then it started to show up after 4 days, then a week and now it has been 10 days (yea yea I know, United States holidays etc, it is 10 days to me)

I am now trying to trace the payment which was made on 25 Nov 2020 and the next Payment has already been made (Dec 2 2020), which I'm presuming I will have to chase after once again.

By the time upwork will "initiate" the inquiry, (Tuesday ??? ) another weekly payment will have been made.

I don't want to stay in this loop forever. 

What would it take to go back to the way things were two months ago ? When I didn't have to spend the weekends in front of my desktop.

Help me out Gurus.

Thanks.

Gurus, we are freelancers like you, we cannot help you more than we do. It is only a title awarded by Upwork, we do not work for Upwork.

Haha. I'm sorry.

It's a cool Title 🙂

Thanks guys.

Amir K wrote:

Haha. I'm sorry.

It's a cool Title 🙂

Thanks guys.

You're welcome!

If you post a lot on the forums, in the end you will have.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members