🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile Rejected but I never received a email...
Page options
lapene-william
Community Member

Profile Rejected but I never received a email.

Hi, can anyone help me with this so called "email" I was sent! Stating my profile was declined for approval. So I maybe able to make the correct changes to get this fixed?

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

William L wrote:

Hi, can anyone help me with this so called "email" I was sent! Stating my profile was declined for approval. So I maybe able to make the correct changes to get this fixed?

Unlikely, as the email does not give you any reasony.

At the moment, Upwork is literally drowing in freelancers.

Even before the pandemic, the vast majority of people who tried to join Upwork were rejected, and the vast majority of those who were accepted, never managed to make a single Dollar.

If you do want to try again, I would suggest you make your profile a lot more complete, as it is very empty at the moment. It tells a client absolutely nothing as to why you would be a better option than the literally tens of thousands of other freelancers. You want to proofread it as well- Considering how few words are used, there are way too many basic errors.

If you were rejected, that means your chances of actually getting anywhere are very slim.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi William,

Upon checking, you need to update your profile overview and title, to clearly describe any specific skill and experience you might have. Once you finish, please resubmit the profile for review.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members