🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile completeness issue
Page options
523ba547
Community Member

Profile completeness issue

Despite following and completing all the steps, my profile is still 50% complete on my FindWorks page, although it is 100% complete in the State section.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

We appreciate your patience while this issue was being addressed. A fix has been implemented and I see that Profile Completeness is now showing correctly on both pages. 
I'll be closing this thread from further comments since the issue is resolved. However, if you continue experiencing it, please update the support ticket to let the team know.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this issue. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
4e735ebf
Community Member

I am having the same issue.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Matthew,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this issue.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I'm new on upwork, I completed all the requirement and I also got Rising Talent Badge but my profile completion tag still showing 50%, seem like some bugs issue. Anyone here can help me in this. Profile screen shot attached 

Hi Afaq,

You can find other ways that you can complete your profile. Please check them out here

~ Joanne
Upwork
a8cff743
Community Member

{D1B0C474-2C1D-4085-ACA0-6A3AF854A7B7}.png.jpg

I have tried and completed all these options but still it's showing 50% seem like some bugg issue

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Afaq,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this issue. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello,
My profile was complete 100%, suddenly it drops to 50% and asks me to complete my information, which I have already added it like profile and overview but it appears uncompleted, any help with this.

petra_r
Community Member

It's a bug, Upwork know, they're working on fixing it.... hopefully

Thank you for your fast reply, I just want to bid on projects and I am worried to waste my connects because of my low profile completion.

Hi Mohamed,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
7ca9af50
Community Member

Thank you, I need to know if I submitted a proposal with my current account situation this affected my proposal rank?

Hi Mohamed,

Clients have multiple options to choose from when sorting the proposals they receive from freelancers. Newest/Oldest applicants, Highest/Lowest Hourly rate, Highest earnings, and Best Match which is the default.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello, Good Morning

Please I need help regarding my profile completeness that changed from 100% to 50%. I changed my profile picture, I added portfolio, the experience still it is at 50%. What could be the problem?

Hi Rukayat,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
3e84af3b
Community Member

Hi Rukayat,

I'm having the same issue in my acount

Hi Lisandro,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

We appreciate your patience while this issue was being addressed. A fix has been implemented and I see that Profile Completeness is now showing correctly on both pages. 
I'll be closing this thread from further comments since the issue is resolved. However, if you continue experiencing it, please update the support ticket to let the team know.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members