🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile views declining
Page options
dena-standley
Community Member

Profile views declining

Hi, 

I have noticed that my profile views have been declining for the past few weeks. I still receive plenty of invitations to interview, and the "you were interviewed" and "you were hired" seem to be in the top 1/3 compared to my competition. So, what am I doing wrong to land more views? Does anyone have any suggestions for improving your visibility on the platform? 

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
AndreaG

Hi Dena,

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork. Here are some great articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview.

~Andrea
Upwork

Thanks for the information, but I didn’t find the articles helpful for how to address increasing views. Has anyone improved their views by making changes to their profile? I am top-rated plus with a 99% job success score. Those who view my profile often interview me and I am hired a reasonable number of times. I am trying to determine what helps your profile to be featured more prominently in searches.

Profile visibility is rotated, so you will always have periods of time when you get more invites and times when you get less.

The better your stats, the more visible you are more often. It also seems to help to be actively applying (sending proposals) as that signals to the system that you are available and willing to take on new work.

That’s interesting. I usually only apply to invitations. I wonder if that signals the system the same as applying to jobs I seek out? Thanks for the input.

Can you explain what you mean by profile visibility being rotated? 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members