🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Project Approval
Page options
Bhumika P Community Member

Project Approval

Hello Team,
Greetings!

My project are under review since more than 15 days now. Please help me understand the process as I am new here. 

According to Upwork policies it only takes 5-10 days. 

Thanks!
Bhumi

2 REPLIES 2
MD N Community Member

Firstly, it's important to note that the project review process can take varying amounts of time depending on several factors, such as the complexity of the project, the number of proposals submitted, and the workload of the Upwork team responsible for reviewing the project.

That being said, Upwork typically aims to complete project reviews within 5-10 business days. If your project has been under review for more than 15 days, it's possible that there may be an issue that is causing delays. You may want to reach out to Upwork customer support for assistance in determining the cause of the delay.

In the meantime, here are some general steps you can take to ensure that your project is in compliance with Upwork policies and that it has the best chance of being approved:

1. Make sure that your project description is clear and detailed, outlining the scope of the project and any necessary qualifications or requirements for freelancers.

2. Set a fair and reasonable budget for the project, based on industry standards and the complexity of the work.

3. Respond promptly to any questions or requests from the Upwork team during the review process, and make any necessary changes or updates to your project description or budget.

4. Be patient! While it can be frustrating to wait for a project review, it's important to remember that Upwork is dedicated to ensuring a fair and efficient platform for both clients and freelancers.

I hope this helps, and best of luck with your project!

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Bhumika,

I'm sorry for the delay in reviewing your profile. Our team has received an unexpected number of requests that have affected their normal processing time. Please b assured that our team is working on getting this reviewed as soon as possible. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members