🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: The project catalog is under review for ...
Page options
Md. Raju A Community Member

Project Catalog

Hello everyone, I have question to you. Client purchased my project catalog, After get the requirement I started work. Client was happy to my work, He asked for revision and I gave him couple of revisions. Then client asked for the final file, After provide the final work then client showing some lame excuse that he don't want to pay me.

Is there any solution? How can I get paid from a project catalog?

Thanks, Raju

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Nikola S Moderator

Hi Md. Raju,

Project Catalog is where you let clients come to you. When you create a project, it displays as a listing that clients can open to learn more. Clients find you by searching for the skills and services you offer.

When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

Thank you,

NOTICE:

We are currently receiving more projects for review than usual. Please allow us longer than usual to review your project.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~ Nikola

View solution in original post

999 REPLIES 999
Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Job,

Thank you for your message. Project Catalog review can take up to 5 days. Currently, we are receiving a high volume of submissions. Our team will review and update your project as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Ruwan C Community Member

"Hi everyone,

I recently submitted a project on Upwork and it's still under review. It's been a 13 days and I haven't heard back from the upwork yet. I'm curious to know if this is a common experience and how long does it typically take for a approve project? 

Thanks in advance for your insights!"

Natalia Paola C Community Member

Hi Ruwan,

I have the same issue, I have a project under review for 13 days as well. Same scenario with testimonials that are under review. If someone could let us know if this is common or any other advice?

Thanks to all!

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Ruwan/Natalia,

Thank you for your message. Project Catalog review can take up to 5 days. Currently, we are receiving a high volume of project submissions. Our team will review and update your project as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Ruwan C Community Member

Thank you very much Pradeep

Aleesha I Community Member

Upwork Team !! The project catalog did not approve. It already had taken 15 days. Please approve it and guide me on what needs to do. it is just embarrassing. Please review as much as fast possible.

Abu Ansarul M Community Member

I'm sorry to hear that your project catalog submission has not been approved yet. Please note that the approval process can take some time as Upwork reviews each submission carefully to ensure that it meets the necessary guidelines and standards.

To increase your chances of getting your project catalog approved, make sure that your submission is clear and concise, and that it accurately represents the services you offer. You should also make sure that your pricing is competitive and that you have provided all the necessary information, such as your qualifications and experience.

If your submission has been rejected, Upwork will provide you with feedback on why it was rejected and what you can do to improve it. You can also reach out to Upwork support for further assistance and guidance.

I hope this helps!

Deepak K Community Member

My project catalog is still under review

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Deepak,

Due to the high volume of requests our team has received, they are currently experiencing delays in completing the project catalog reviews. Please allow time for our team to complete the review process. If they require any additional steps, they will notify you directly. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

But my friend's catalog gets approved within 7 hours.

Hello Joanne,

It has been 17 days and my project catalog is still under review.
You are doing this to me as I am a new freelancer. I have seen that one of my friends,s Catlog gets approved in under 7 -8 hours because he is a top-rated Freelancer.

And in my case, you are saying that your team is busy. This is not a good thing.

Muhammad A Community Member

I wanted to know that, why my projects are not being approved. Some one please help me fix this issue.

Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

Apologies for the delay as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow our team a few more days to review your projects. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ AJ
Upwork
Muhammad S Community Member

My project catalog is in pending for 15 days. It is not approved yet.

Waiting for response from experts.

I will be very thankful to you. 

Have a nice day 🙂

William T C Community Member

Hi Muhammad,

I have had that happen before also when the staff gets too busy. Wait a few more days and contact Support if you have not heard back about your Catalog. Thanks!

Thank you for your time, William, Alright, I will wait for more than 3-5 days. I hope it will get approved soon. 

Kingsley C Community Member

Hello dear.

I think you need to know why it is hanging or pending for long time that's one , two find out if there is law, rules attached to such condition . It will help you get solution fast.also contact those that it is in there hand to solve the issue.

There was a problem with the project cover dimensions and titles. I fix them right now.

Baris Y Community Member

barisyildirim06_0-1679379863154.png

Hello all, my project catalog is under review for more than 10 days!
I wonder when it will be reviewed or approved.

Please kindly let me know about the process.

Hi Baris,

Apologies for the delay as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow our team a few more days to review your projects. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ AJ
Upwork
Saif A Community Member

Hay,

I have a project catalog still in review from the last 6 days.I don't understand why my project is not being approved.Project is still in pending approval, What will I do?

Thanks.

Hi Saif,

~ AJ
Upwork
Saif A Community Member

Thank you upwork. Looking for your favorable reply.
Thanks.Upwork Community
Hannington M Community Member

I created a few projects to diversify my services for my clients but it's been 18 days since I submitted them and there has still been no reponse. Kindly but urgently assist.

Cyril L Community Member

Can you share your projects here maybe ?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members