🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Project Catalog
Page options
e6e0be28
Community Member

Project Catalog

Hi Upwork team, 

I submitted the project on 6 march and second on 26 March but they are still in pending for approval. Please check their status and guide me. I'll be thankful for your kind cooperations.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ak,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Allow me to explain how  Project Catalog works. Firstly, we review all project listings, including consultations, before publishing them on Project Catalog to help ensure a quality platform that helps you attract quality clients, and we promote Project Catalog on client pages.

Once your project listing is published, the project will display on your Upwork profile. You can also share the project’s URL in your profile’s description and on your social media accounts for even more visibility. Your project’s overview consists of its title, category, project attributes, and search tags. The information you include here is your first impression to prospective clients, so you’ll want it to shine. Feel free to check this help article for more details. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

NOTICE:

Project Catalog submissions by Top Rated, Top Rated Plus, and Expert Vetted Talent are typically reviewed within 2 business days. If you do not have one of these badges, please note that our current review process is experiencing an extensive delay due to internal efforts to enhance our efficiency and accuracy.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

572 REPLIES 572
357c603b
Community Member

Hello Annie,

Thanks for the reply.

But, I don't want to edit my approved project. I want to edit my draft project. There is no menu there.

Screenshot 2023-12-04 at 19.41.43.png

Thanks.

-Vivek

Hi Vivek,

I checked and there should be an option to edit Projects that are under your Draft tab. You should be able to click on the three dots on the right side and then choose the Edit option. Here is a screenshot for reference. 

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
4613ac98
Community Member

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to turn off my consultation, but I can't figure out how.

I only see the pencil icon near it for editing, I also searched in all the editing steps but I can't find any point where I can choose to turn it on or off.

Someone can help me figure this out, please?

Thank you!

Hi Rosella,

Thank you for your message. You can turn off the Consultation by going to the My Project Dashboard page and clicking on the slider. Feel free to message us if you have further questions.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you for the help, Pradeep! 😊

d5d58d34
Community Member

As I'm a WordPress developer my main niche is Design and Development. But I have extra skills too which are one-page SEO, adding Google search console, sitemap, and schema markup to rank websites into Google. In that case, Can I publish a Project on Upwork? I Want to provide this one-page SEO service with a Google search console, sitemap, etc.

Thank You 

Hi Md,

Yes, you can create a project for whichever services you're confident you can provide to your potential clients. You can learn more about Project Catalog here

~ Luiggi
Upwork
d5d58d34
Community Member

Thank You

b867eda5
Community Member

I saw a yellow sign on my project catalogue that I can't receive orders on it,  and I'm really confused here

Hi Elizabeth,

You have to make your projects visible so clients can place an order if they're interested:

759e32fa_0-1702376664566.png

You may go to this page to manage your projects' visibility.

~ AJ
Upwork
8c2dee18
Community Member

I created 2 projects, but my projects are in the drafts section. Do I need to take any action for it to be reviewed? I would be very grateful if you can help me.

Hi Emin,

Thanks for reaching out. It looks like you haven't completed the project so they're still in drafts. Kindly go to your drafts and publish your project so our team can review them.

~ AJ
Upwork
pinkmuffin
Community Member

Hello,  First of all I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas for this year!

I think there's not much staff during holiday, but I'm still hopeful  that my catalog will be approved soon, otherwise please tell me if there's something missing on my info 🙂 Thank you so much ❤️  

Hi Melba,

Thank you for your message. I see that the projects were submitted today. Please be aware that it may take up to 5 days for our team to review your projects. Feel free to message us if you have further questions. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you Pradeep - Happy Holiday 😊

492ebe5b
Community Member

Ok thanks 

salsham0065
Community Member

Hello everyone

I am a mechanical engineer, and I do MEP design for many of the states in the US. Is it possible for me to consider one of my works as a project in my project catalog?

Yes.

Be sure than no private info icluded there.

Project catalog is kinda like a portfolio that you want your clients to see so they have an idea about what quality of work you can deliver so yeah definitely include your best work!

salsham0065
Community Member

Hello everyone

I uploaded a project to the project catalog on Upwork three days ago. The project has been approved. Now, when I checked it, I saw this message below it:

"|Sorry, you cannot purchase projects in Project Catalog using this account."

What is that? Is there any problem with my posted project? How can I solve it? 

Thank you in advance. 

Capture.JPG

It's ok. You cannot buy own project. 

You cannot buy your own catalog because it is your personal account, but others can, so do not worry about it.

ba83f32a
Community Member

I don't know why my project are not approvd , i'ts Pending approval in last 3 days .  But why is it so late?

Because many projects there. Mine was approved within 2 months.

Hi Ashik,

When you create a project, it will first be reviewed before making it visible to clients. The review includes ensuring your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. You can check this article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
c5fa5811
Community Member

My Project is taking too long to get approved

Hi Shem,

I checked your account and can see that you submitted two new projects for review yesterday. Please note that when a project is submitted, it can take up to 5 days for our team to review it.

While you have me here, I also recommend that you take a look at Upwork Academy Courses and Learning Paths (Project Catalog 101) which can help expand your knowledge in using Upwork.

~ AJ
Upwork
d-hossain
Community Member

Upwork project can be promoted by using Facebook ad or Google ad?

0490ef2a
Community Member

how to start freelancing ?

83f6a60a
Community Member

I need a brand identity guide, and so I have spent quite a bit of time looking through brand ID projects and saving the ones I like. However, when I go to my saved page and hit "projects," only one shows up (that I saved a while ago). None of the ones from today are showing up. When I navigate back to the projects to resave them, it shows that they are already saved. What is going on?!

Hi Sarah,

I've checked your Saved Projects and I can see several projects related to "Brand Identity" that were saved. You may visit this screenshot for your reference. 

Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of the current one? You may also clear your cache and cookies. Let us know if the issue persists with a screenshot of what you can see from your end; we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
7a58f2dd
Community Member

Certainly! Here are a few general tips for success:

1. **Set Clear Goals:** Define what success means to you and set specific, achievable goals.

2. **Stay Persistent:** Success often requires perseverance. Keep going, even when faced with challenges.

3. **Continuous Learning:** Embrace a mindset of continuous learning and improvement. Stay curious and open to new ideas.

4. **Effective Time Management:** Prioritize tasks, manage your time efficiently, and focus on what matters most.

5. **Build Strong Relationships:** Networking and building positive relationships can open doors and provide valuable support.

6. **Adaptability:** Be adaptable in the face of change. Flexibility is crucial for navigating the twists and turns on the path to success.

7. **Take Calculated Risks:** Don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone. Taking calculated risks can lead to significant opportunities.

8. **Self-Care:** Balance is essential. Take care of your physical and mental well-being to sustain long-term success.

Remember, success is a personal journey, and these tips can be adapted to suit your unique circumstances and goals.

1e4317dc
Community Member

I am unable to receive orders from my project catalogue 

Pls kindly help me to resolve this issue or explain it in detail.

Thank you for your prompt reply.

celgins
Community Member

When a client clicks on your project, they will see: "Monisola isn't taking new orders for this project right now."

This usually appears when your project is not visible. Try to enable visibility by clicking the toggle button on your project.

1) Click Manage projects

celgins_1-1706545226932.png

2) Click the toggle button to change the visibility of your project.

celgins_0-1706545177821.png

Thank you so much. 

e3c2a7ac
Community Member

Hello
What is the reason why one job in my profile is not rated?

bb8b121f
Community Member

Hello guys,

I've been working on Upwork for a long time. I managed to get contract-based jobs but I wonder what are the best practices for optimizing my project catalog and getting actual sales out of it.

Please assist, thanks!

Hi Abdelrahman,

I admire your eagerness to get your Projects to work effectively. You can start by personalizing your project with a title, text, imagesvideo, and PDF work samples describing your offer. You can let clients customize the project with extra service tiers and add-ons, too, if you like.

You may check the articles shared here for tips and best practices in enhancing your Project Catalog. Best of luck!

~ Arjay
Upwork
80010a70
Community Member

I have completed a project named Solar Panel Auto Irrigation System. can I use this project here.

10a569e7
Community Member

Hello,

The client placed an order for starter tiers, accompanied by a substantial amount of work that I cannot complete for the given price.

How can I decline without it affecting my job success score?

Thanks

Marc

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members