🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Project Catalog
Page options
e6e0be28
Community Member

Project Catalog

Hi Upwork team, 

I submitted the project on 6 march and second on 26 March but they are still in pending for approval. Please check their status and guide me. I'll be thankful for your kind cooperations.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ak,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Allow me to explain how  Project Catalog works. Firstly, we review all project listings, including consultations, before publishing them on Project Catalog to help ensure a quality platform that helps you attract quality clients, and we promote Project Catalog on client pages.

Once your project listing is published, the project will display on your Upwork profile. You can also share the project’s URL in your profile’s description and on your social media accounts for even more visibility. Your project’s overview consists of its title, category, project attributes, and search tags. The information you include here is your first impression to prospective clients, so you’ll want it to shine. Feel free to check this help article for more details. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

NOTICE:

Project Catalog submissions by Top Rated, Top Rated Plus, and Expert Vetted Talent are typically reviewed within 2 business days. If you do not have one of these badges, please note that our current review process is experiencing an extensive delay due to internal efforts to enhance our efficiency and accuracy.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

572 REPLIES 572

Okay like how many days do you think it will take for the projct to be approved because the Projects are still in pending approval now 

An year ago my project was aproved after 1.5 month. Have no idea about now.

Hi Ojo,

I'm sorry that we haven't been able to review your project yet. While it can typically take up to 5 business days for a project to be reviewed, we are currently receiving more submissions than usual. Please allow us a little longer to review your project; you can rest assured that you'll be hearing back from the team on that. I appreciate your patience!

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi! 

I have prepared a Project but have not been Approved yet. Thanks for your sugesstions. 

Hi Sharif,

I'm sorry that we haven't been able to review your project yet. While it can typically take up to 5 business days for a project to be reviewed, we are currently receiving more submissions than usual. Please allow us a little longer to review your project; you can rest assured that you'll be hearing back from the team on that. I appreciate your patience!

~ Luiggi
Upwork
b364d1da
Community Member

Good day upwork team, 

My project are pending approval for a very long time, I have tried re edit but not approved, kindly check and help approved them, thanks

Hi Pop,

Thank you for your message. We are currently receiving more projects for review than usual. Please allow us longer than usual to review your project.

- Pradeep

Upwork
0371c59c
Community Member

Hi Upwork team, 

I submitted the project on Apr 25, 2024, and the second on Apr 28, 2024, but they are still pending approval. Please check their status and guide me.

Thanks a lot for your kindness! I'm grateful for your cooperation.

Hi Naeem,

We are currently receiving more projects for review than usual. Please allow us longer than usual to review your project.

~ Nikola
Upwork
m_irfanjamil
Community Member

I have subbmitted my project catalogue from last  12 days but its still in pending status. Please review it or guide me further 

c4c6eb47
Community Member

I have 2 problem, The first 1 is I created the catalog on 29/4/24 of web development it is still under review about 10 days now review time is 5 days.

And second one is I bosseted my catalog for 24 connect, best option that i had and still after week I didn't get a single click, why? 

You can contact support or mediator might be technical bug

Hi Maham,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
c4c6eb47
Community Member

and anything related to bossted catalog?

I almost turned on bossting for 10 days but i didn't recive a single click

Hi Maham,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't recieved clicks on your project. When you enable this feature, you'll essentially use Connects to boost your project to the first page of the results when clients perform a search for projects like yours based on the keywords you selected. Your project will be boosted until it receives the clicks you paid for with Connects. We can't determine why a client may not click on your project while it's boosted.

You can stop your boost anytime and get a refund of Connects based on clicks. If you stop boosting your project before receiving the clicks you paid for, we will refund you the difference after 24 hours. Feel free to check this article for more information. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
5eeccf41
Community Member

Hi, I submitted the project on 26 April ( almost 12 days ago ) but the project is still pending approval. Please check their status and guide me. Thanks!

fd4bcaa5
Community Member

Heyy,
I added goolge certifications and catalogs 5 days ago are still pending review. Could anyone provide an estimated timeframe for approval?
By the way i am new on upwork.
Muhammad Ibrahim Afzal
620dee34
Community Member

Hello,

I submitted my project catalog for review on 1 May.  I haven't received any confirmation and the project catalog is still under review process. I would like to know how long will it take to get it approved.

Thank you

Normally to approve a project takes five business days but I suggest that you wait because it maybe due to different people also submitted some their own project so i suggest you wait for  s few days because this sort of thing happens

15d7325e
Community Member

hi my project catalog is still pending. Its been been 7 days please help me out ...

Hi Ahmad,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
9f2115c3
Community Member

Hi, I have created Project Portfolio but it has not been approved yet. If there is some problem in it plz let me know it has been more than 2 weeks since I have created my project. Thanks

Same here, I think there is an issue with their systems

Hi Muhammad,

I've contacted the team handling your case to have your submission reviewed. We'll keep you posted with more details whenever we recieve a response from the team.

~ Arjay
Upwork
4a1c3970
Community Member

It has been a week since I have submitted my project and it is currently under review. Wonder when will it be approved and who can I ask ?

I also submitted my project which is under review, many days before, but till now not been approved, and I have no email regarding that, whether approved or rejected.

mine was approved last night, thank you UPWORK

127793d7
Community Member

I submitted the catalogs for review three weeks ago, but the Upwork team hasn't approved them yet. Please expedite my request so that I can start receiving clients. Thank you.

2e84b368
Community Member

Dear Team

It has been around 2 weeks that my project catalogs are under review.

Please assist.

Regards

Muhammad Umer A.

3c0dd303
Community Member

Dear Upwork Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to kindly request the review of three projects that I have uploaded to my project catalog on the platform since April 27th of this year. To date, these projects have not been approved or reviewed, and I would appreciate feedback on them as soon as possible.

The projects I have uploaded are related to . I believe these projects may be of interest to the Upwork community, and I am eager to start working on them with potential clients.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could allocate time to review these projects and provide any feedback or suggestions you deem relevant. I am committed to meeting the platform's quality standards and continuously improving my profile and services.

I look forward to your prompt response and appreciate your attention to this request.

Sincerely,
Jenny

78c2eea7
Community Member

hello I have problem I have created a project but my project is pennding approved. I don't understand why my project is not being approved. I would have benefited if you had pointed out my mistakes. Thanks

Hi David,

Thanks for your question. When you create a project, we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes ensuring your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

Typically, reviews take up to five business days, but we are experiencing delays in reviewing Consultations and Catalog projects. You’ll be notified by email when the review is complete. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
mahid-javid
Community Member

Hi Upwork team, 

I am a top-rated freelancer. I have submitted 2 projects on 30th April. Its been two weeks  but they are still in pending for approval. Please check their status and guide me. I'll be thankful for your kind cooperations.

Heres the link to my project catalog page

https://www.upwork.com/nx/project-dashboard/?ref=fl_profile&step=under_review

Hi Mohammad,

I'm sorry that we haven't been able to review your project yet. I'm afraid that we are currently receiving more submissions than usual. Please allow us a little longer to review your project; you can rest assured that you'll be hearing back from the team on that. I appreciate your patience!

~ Luiggi
Upwork
114405e0
Community Member

Good evening!

I have published a project and I am based in Ukraine. My project has been approved. But there is no donate button added to my project. My client wants to make a donation for me, however, they cannot because of this problem. Please help me to add my project to the Ukrainian Catalogue of Charitable Projects.

Link: https://www.upwork.com/services/product/writing-translation-high-quality-translation-into-ukrainian-...

Hi Nadiia,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
c91f0037
Community Member

Hello, 

I created a project and submitted it for approval on May 1, 2024. It's been 14 days and its still in the pending approval section. Could anyone please guide me to solve this issue?

Thank you.

Regards, 
Maheen Shakil

Good Day, 

I was having same issue, even after editing an approved project they didn't approved it which shows is the issue with the upwork system and not with the sellers, I don't have a solution and I hope someone that does help out🤗

celgins
Community Member

Due to the high number of requests, it is taking Upwork a minimum of 10 business days to review and approve project catalogs. Ten business days is the minimum; I have seen project catalogs not get approved for up to 20 days.

By the way, if you edit an approved project, it may take just as long for the edited project to be reviewed and approved.

In other words, Upwork is overwhelmed with project catalog requests, so it is taking a while.

b364d1da
Community Member

i created several project, but they are not approved and i have'nt see any update which says upwork are not accepting project anymore.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members