🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Project Catalog
Page options
raju42
Community Member

Project Catalog

Hello everyone, I have question to you. Client purchased my project catalog, After get the requirement I started work. Client was happy to my work, He asked for revision and I gave him couple of revisions. Then client asked for the final file, After provide the final work then client showing some lame excuse that he don't want to pay me.

Is there any solution? How can I get paid from a project catalog?

Thanks, Raju

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Md. Raju,

Project Catalog is where you let clients come to you. When you create a project, it displays as a listing that clients can open to learn more. Clients find you by searching for the skills and services you offer.

When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

Thank you,

NOTICE:

We are currently receiving more projects for review than usual. Please allow us longer than usual to review your project.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

999 REPLIES 999
kinector
Community Member

Dispute. That's all you can do.
raju42
Community Member

Thanks for your reply! But I could not found any dispute option there.

Hello Md Raju,

You will have the same Upwork Payment Protection with Project Catalog and if a dispute arises the process will be the same as with fixed-price contracts on Upwork. To learn more about dispute process, click here.

Thank you

Pradeep H

Upwork

Hello !!!

My Upwork project catalog is not showing !!!

WHY!!!!

My project catalog is only visible on 2 search tags,  rest of the tags are not showing my project catalog.

Kindly have a look, at my project catalog, I will be grateful if you fix this issue as soon as possible.

Regards

Kashif Khan

Hi Kashif,

Thank you for your message. Project ranking depends on the search query, talent quality, and the relevancy of the project.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello! Pradeep

My project is still under review. It has been 2 weeks since I submitted it for review. How many more days should I be waiting? Please let me know.

Thank you!
Tithi

Hi Tithi,

I am sorry to hear about the delay in accepting your projects. Our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of projects. Kindly allow our team more time to review your projects. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Md. Raju,

Project Catalog is where you let clients come to you. When you create a project, it displays as a listing that clients can open to learn more. Clients find you by searching for the skills and services you offer.

When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

Thank you,

NOTICE:

We are currently receiving more projects for review than usual. Please allow us longer than usual to review your project.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Great point, mate!
d5551ec9
Community Member

Amazing answer Nikola S

79b5ffb8
Community Member

Hi,

I've created a project in my project section. Are there any specific guidelines for approval? and how much time it'll take for approval?

Hi Krunal,

When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. It may take up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. To learn more about the Project Catalog, click here. I hope this helps.

~ Arjay
Upwork
c41247ed
Community Member

Thanks for sharing Insights

abc2c66d
Community Member

Currently its been 13 days so as a beginner I was a little concerned. Thank you for your reply.

fc64bf18
Community Member

Sir, I am waiting for a month still my proicjects are pending approval kindly help me, regards. 

Hi Syed Ali,

I checked your account and saw that your projects had been reviewed; however, it requires changes. You should find the information about the changes needed by checking the email address associated with your Upwork account. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
a39ec642
Community Member

Hi Nikola. The person that gave me the job, which I worked on all day, just deleted their telegram account. Is this a scam? 

Sorry wasn't sure if you were replying to me. There needs to be a better system in place Nikola. They should not be able to do this to people in a whim. I left all my other jobs today to complete this work.

thank you

andrianna 

15fa0d07
Community Member

Accurate answer 

35961ce3
Community Member

Its been more than 1 week that i have summited my project. it still shows 'Under Pending'. how long will it take to approved the project. Please help me in this case. 

Hi Abhishek,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please allow more time for our team to review your project? If your project is not reviewed in the next 24 hours please let us know and we will be happy to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
35961ce3
Community Member

Please, see my project its not been verified yet. 

Hi Abhishek,

Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

~Andrea
Upwork
ebafc3a1
Community Member

Hello! I'm still waiting for my review for my projects and it has been over 8 days.

Can moderators help?

23ff3ff8
Community Member

my project catalog still in under review its take more then 10 days. please give me solution how to approve it?

Select the right skills and make cover page more attractive and clear, your project will be approved soon.

6db1cba8
Community Member

Please how long does it take upwork to review my catalog project . 

melroen
Community Member

• Hi Nikola
  • I'm in the same situation zs many others here. Project submitted February 10  2023 and still pending after 12 days. 
  • My first project took 10 days to approve. However that was only after I contacted support about the delay. Is that what I need to do once again ? Thank you in advance, Melissa 

Hi Melissa,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like your projects are approved. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
melroen
Community Member

Thank you, Nikola! Within a couple of hours after posting my message here on the forum my project was approved. I appreciate your help. Best regards,

0e13c5fb
Community Member

Hii, its been more than 20 days since my project dashboard is under review. 

Hi Kulsoom,

Thank you for reaching out to us and we sincerely apologize for not being able to get back to you sooner. We are currently receiving more projects for review than usual. However, I've submitted a follow-up directly to the team handling your Project review and please expect an update with the status momentarily. 

We truly appreciate your continued patience and utmost understanding.

~ Arjay
Upwork
83ee031b
Community Member

Can a project we submit/ create last longer than 70 days?  If you answer no, what can be a workaround? 

Hi Rebecca,

Thank you for reaching out to us. If you're referring to the process when reviewing your submitted Project, we will look at it before clients can purchase it. We want to help make sure that your project displays professionalism, and is free of grammar issues, typos, etc. We'll also review to ensure that the project meets Upwork's Terms of Service. This not only helps build trust with prospective clients, but helps keep Upwork a professional platform. 

Our review normally takes about 5 business days. However, We are currently receiving more projects for review than usual. Please allow us longer than usual to review your project.

We’ll let you know in an email if we think anything should be changed. Editing is a normal part of the creative process, so don’t be discouraged if we ask you to make some changes.

Once your project is live, we'll have it visible for clients to purchase. Then you'll have full control and you can always make changes or updates. When you do, we may review it again. Please check this help article to learn more.

~ Arjay
Upwork
5206722a
Community Member

how to rank my project catalog and increase the income more Client purchased my project catalog upwork 

Hi Sumera,

Various factors go into search results, and results may differ over time, partly to allow more freelancers and their projects a chance to be discovered. Some considerations may include Freelancer skills, experience, platform ratings, and other elements geared toward determining a potential match for the client’s job.
Our search is based on several factors that continue to evolve. We cannot disclose exactly what makes up the rules for a search order, and those rules are likely to change, so any specific advice we could give you would be short-lived. Search is no longer mainly static, meaning it always stays the same. Depending on marketplace activity across jobs and contractors, a contractor's search position will likely ebb and flow.

Some sound principles to remember for ranking well in search are as follows:
  • Do good work for clients and establish good long-term relationships on Upwork.
  • Only apply to jobs to which you are qualified.
  • Be accurate in showcasing your abilities & skills on your contractor profile.

~ AJ
Upwork
effe174a
Community Member

My Project Is Under Review For About One Month 😞 .EveryThing Upwork Says I FullFilled .

What if it takes even longer than 10 days ?
I submitted one project on 5th March and it is still under review.
If it gets rejected, would I get a notification with a reason ?
Thanks

Hello Faheem,

I'm afraid that our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow our team more time to review your projects. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Is there any separate hiring procedure through the project catalog or it's the same way as done for proposals and invites? 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths