🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Project Catalog
Page options
raju42
Community Member

Project Catalog

Hello everyone, I have question to you. Client purchased my project catalog, After get the requirement I started work. Client was happy to my work, He asked for revision and I gave him couple of revisions. Then client asked for the final file, After provide the final work then client showing some lame excuse that he don't want to pay me.

Is there any solution? How can I get paid from a project catalog?

Thanks, Raju

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Md. Raju,

Project Catalog is where you let clients come to you. When you create a project, it displays as a listing that clients can open to learn more. Clients find you by searching for the skills and services you offer.

When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

Thank you,

NOTICE:

We are currently receiving more projects for review than usual. Please allow us longer than usual to review your project.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

999 REPLIES 999

Did you submit using the submit work/request payment button? If so, the milestone will be automatically approved after 14 days unless the client takes action (like filing a dispute or requesting revisions) before then. Whatever you do, don't click that button again...it will start the waiting period over again.

Hi Nemanja,

I have checked, and Luigi has already replied to your previous post. Our review team is working on getting submitted projects for approval processed as soon as possible. We apologize for the delays. Our team has received an unusual amount of requests that affected their response time. We appreciate your patience. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
4bf1429d
Community Member

I've posted 2 project for uwprok and it's been on hold for about 1 week, I wonder how long this period will last?
it says pending approval but how long it take?

Hi Berkay,

Thank you for reaching out. Note that it can take up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. However, the team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow our team a few more days to review your projects. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
4bf1429d
Community Member

Thank you! 😀

8b677d2e
Community Member

Hello everyone project under review since 16 February to 20 February how long time approval will.please help me

bilalsagheer
Community Member

hello I have problem I have created a project but my project is not being approved. I don't understand why my project is not being approved. I would have benefited if you had pointed out my mistakes. Thanks
9dfd853e
Community Member

Dear friends

I need sincere guidance how to get reviews for my projets

Regards

Hi Mahmood,

Apologies for the delay as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow our team a few more days to review your projects. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ AJ
Upwork
faribash786
Community Member

I created a great gig on Upwork and I submitted it for approval on 12th of Feb. It's status is still pending. How long it takes Upwork to approve a project? 

Hi Farida,

Apologies for the delay as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow our team a few more days to review your projects. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ AJ
Upwork
8ed9c405
Community Member

It's been a long time, and I am waiting for my project catalog to be approved. I understand that Upwork representatives have a lot of requests to handle but I suggest there must be some sort of fix or max delay time.

Last time it took 1 monts for me.

Watch eml\tickets, you will be updated when aproved\rejected.

Hi Hamza,

Thank you for reaching out. Note that it can normally take up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. However, the team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow our team a few more days to review your projects. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
8ed9c405
Community Member

I completely understand your point Luiggi, am just looking to get it done asap as I have more projects to put and I can be able to start proper working after all gets approved if it all takes this sort of time then I am afraid I will lose many business opportunities.

c0255655
Community Member

Hello it is already past five days, Upwork hasn't approve my project catalog 

Hi Remilekun,

Thank you for your message. Currently, our team is receiving high volumes of project submissions. Your project will be reviewed and updated as soon as possible. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
naveelshehzad
Community Member

I am looking to improve my Upwork catalogs and increase the number of orders I receive. I am seeking your suggestions and feedback on how I can make my catalogs more appealing and attractive to potential clients.

https://www.upwork.com/services/product/design-an-investor-pitch-deck-powerpoint-business-presentati...

https://www.upwork.com/services/product/design-attractive-product-label-design-and-packaging-design-...

https://www.upwork.com/services/product/design-a-modern-brand-style-guides-attractive-brand-identity...

https://www.upwork.com/services/product/design-a-modern-unique-simple-minimalist-logo-design-for-you...

As a freelancer, I understand the importance of standing out in a competitive marketplace. Therefore, I am open to any and all suggestions on how I can improve my catalogs to make them more appealing to clients.

Whether it's improving the descriptions, adding more samples of my work, or showcasing my skills in a more creative way, I am open to all suggestions. Your input is invaluable to me, and I believe it will help me to stand out in the crowded Upwork marketplace and attract more clients.

I appreciate any suggestions or feedback you can provide, and I thank you in advance for taking the time to help me improve my Upwork catalogs.

Hi Naveel,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We totally understand that you want your Projects Catalog to be more attractive to clients. We suggest you check out the following best practices to create a professional project or explore the rest of our Pro Tips here!

• DO choose professional images that speak to your work -- and be sure you have the right to publish them!
  • DO make the project easy to browse.
  • DO proofread your work. No typos, please!
  • DO carefully select your category. Your project won’t be accepted in the wrong category!
  • DO NOT use click bait, text-heavy graphics, or the Upwork logo/badge.
  • DO NOT share your contact information or personal information.

We cannot advise on the price, scope, or substance of your project. That’s totally up to you! Additionally, we’ve released a new set of features that will help talent better promote their projects and clients quickly find the right project for them. You may want to check this help article for the new features of the Project Catalog!

~ Arjay
Upwork

Great I wanted to take a moment to thank you for the suggestions you provided to help me improve my Upwork catalogs. Your feedback was incredibly valuable and has given me some great ideas to implement.

Naveel,

Overall, your Project Catalogs look and sound really good and you have plenty of samples of your work to showcase your skills. Here are a couple of suggestions:

Brand Style Guides:
For Project details, I would add some spacing for easier reading. I would also revise and combine the first two sentences to help the flow and for easier reading. For example:

I design attractive, modern brand style guides using a flat/minimalist approach to exhibit your unique brand. I accomplish this by focusing on your company’s personality and distinct features to fully develop your brand identity (i.e., logo design, brand guidelines, brand book, etc.)

The brand identity design is a vitally important to your image and your most important presentation to the world. The brand style guide takes the heart and soul of your brand and translates it into the design. To communicate your brand to the world, you need to tell a sound, coherent, and consistent story - the brand style guide is the essential tool to tell this kind of story.

My expertise :

Pitch Decks:
I think the number of slides in your Advanced tier for Pitch Decks is high. Some in the marketing industry recommend between 10-15 slides for a pitch deck and never more than 20. I would stay in the 10-15 range.

Also, I think the delivery time for your Starter, Standard and Advanced pitch decks is too aggressive, but it really depends on your skill level and the service you are offering. I am not sure of your experience with pitch decks (i.e., design only or design and strategy building) so I do not want to sound insulting. If you only do pitch deck designs (i.e., theme, layout, etc.), then I think you only need to retrieve pertinent information from the client and design a cool-looking deck, which could possibly be done in 2-3 days. However, if you are supporting your client's pitch to VCs (i.e., industry analysis, financial forecasting, analysis/reviews, etc.) it often takes several days of interacting with your client to understand and build their approach. Again, I do not want to sound insulting because you probably already know this.

Minimalist Logos:
For Project details, I would add some spacing for easier reading. I would also revise it a little by removing repeated words and focusing more on the potential client. For example:

I am a minimalist logo designer with a modern and creative approach to my work. I work closely with my clients to create unique, simple logos that are both memorable and versatile. My goal is to take your idea, your brand, or your business and create an eye-catching, timeless minimalist logo that you are 100% satisfied with.

With (how many?) years of experience in the industry, I have a strong sense of style and aesthetics, ensuring your design will be of the highest quality. Whether you are a small business owner looking to establish a new brand or a large corporation in need of a rebrand, I am confident in my ability to create a minimalist logo that meets your needs and exceeds your expectations.

Product Label Design/Packaging:

This one looks fine to me.

I appreciate the time and effort you took to review my catalogs and provide specific suggestions for improvement. Your input has given me a fresh perspective on how to better showcase my skills and experience on Upwork.

I will be implementing many of the changes you suggested, and I am confident that they will help me to stand out in the Upwork marketplace and attract more clients.

Once again, thank you for your thoughtful suggestions and your willingness to help. I truly appreciate your support.

e6d83640
Community Member

User Profile - Upwork Community

I submited projest catlog on upwork in how many is approved 12 days already gone when it is apprroved or reject can you tell me

regard 

Imad Hussain

Hi Imad,

~ AJ
Upwork
62c773db
Community Member

Dear Bojab S

I submitted a project on 16th February but for some reason it is still pending approval. Please let me know what can I do to get this approval for my project,

Thank you ..

Hi Aysha,

~ AJ
Upwork

thank you Annie Jane B 

9c6bb291
Community Member

I created many projects recently, all of which are still pending. The oldest one was created on 16th of February, and it still hasn't gotten approved.

Thanks!

Hi Alaa,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
ac5f81a6
Community Member

I have already submitted two projects on Upwork on February 17th and 23rd respectively.

I have not received any mail from upwork whether to do any correction
till now my project is not approved
What do I do now?

louisaj
Community Member

Hello, if you don't hear from your client within 14 days, the money in escrow will automatically be paid to you.

It happens, I've been here 7 years and some clients just vanish after you hand in the work. It's very bizarre, but it happens.

Wait patiently. 😁

946eed80
Community Member

Hello,

I have submitted the project catalogue on 15th feb and now its 28th feb and my project is still under review what should i do?

64cd5107
Community Member

Hi Upwork Community Members,

I submitted my project catalog on Feb 16, 2023, for review. According to your terms & conditions, it usually takes up to 5 days to review. But I have been waiting for the last 14 days and it is still pending review. Could you let me know how much time this review process takes?

Thanks & Regards,
Salman Wahab

Hello

You should open a support ticket on UpWork. They'll fix your issue within a moment.

okay, Faisal,

Let Me create the support ticket.

I have also sent my issue to support@upwork.com but they haven't responded to me.

thanks for your recommendation. and it takes up to 10-15 business days now

e625afc6
Community Member

Hello, My Projects status is still pending, it has been almost 5 days since I applied on 24-02-2023. How much time will it take to approve?   Is it available for the clients? How the client came to know that this Project catalog is published or available? How can he search? Thanks,

Zarar I.

I highly suggest submitting a proposal many as you can and not relying on one proposal. If ever the client messages you on your proposal kindly reply as soon as possible and then provide the solution.

Yes, same happening here, my project and consultation have been pending more than 5 days. It might be worth emailing support (opens gmail) , as when I did this regards a testimonial that was pending for ages, it was verified within an hour.

danish438
Community Member

I have Submited my project catalog on 25 Feb, still it is under review, why its taking so long to get reviewd and approved. Please HELPPP

Screenshot attached.appr.PNG

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members