🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Project Catalog
Page options
raju42
Community Member

Project Catalog

Hello everyone, I have question to you. Client purchased my project catalog, After get the requirement I started work. Client was happy to my work, He asked for revision and I gave him couple of revisions. Then client asked for the final file, After provide the final work then client showing some lame excuse that he don't want to pay me.

Is there any solution? How can I get paid from a project catalog?

Thanks, Raju

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Md. Raju,

Project Catalog is where you let clients come to you. When you create a project, it displays as a listing that clients can open to learn more. Clients find you by searching for the skills and services you offer.

When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

Thank you,

NOTICE:

We are currently receiving more projects for review than usual. Please allow us longer than usual to review your project.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

999 REPLIES 999
759e32fa
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nigeeta,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
shohag4595
Community Member

I have published my project over4 days but it is still pending. What can I do? I am waiting to publish more projects. Kindly help me.

759e32fa
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Tufayel,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

~ AJ
Upwork

Ok. Thank You, I am waiting.

gurjeetkalsi
Community Member

Hi, I submitted my Logo Design project 4 days back. I have got no approval nor any reply from Upwork.

Can you please guide me on this?

I am already an Upwork Member for 3-4 years with 46 projects and 5-star ratings and 96% success ratio till date.

Hi Gurjeet,

Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

~Andrea
Upwork
102bfecb
Community Member

It has been 6 Working days and my project catalog is still under review, this is very disgusting can you please tell me when it will be approved?

waiting for your quick and prompt response 

Regards.

nimra_rafique
Community Member

A client purchased a my project catalog by mistake and instantly cancelled. he send me a message with apology . 

my question is , if I approved his request will this cancellation effect my Job Success rate ?

ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nimra, 

I have checked your account and I can see that you have canceled the contract. Since it's been canceled within 24 hours, your JSS would not be affected. Let me know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Thanks Arjay,  

mahfuz97
Community Member

I am a designer. I have my own logo that I use everywhere when I post something. I want to use my logo in each photos of my portfolio on upwork. Can I use my logo in my portfolios/project calalog? There will be no other details. just logo.

ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mahfus,

Your portfolio may help you impress potential clients with real-life examples of your skills and expertise. If you're planning on sharing a logo, make sure it belongs to you or represents your work. I highly suggest you check this help article for more information about adding portfolio items to your profile. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
graphicsplace
Community Member

Hi, my project is pending for approval since last week how to solve this.

can anyone provide direct support ticket submit link

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your message. It may take up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

My project is pending for approval since last week too. It's been 5 business days, I've been waiting for 7 days. what should I do?

ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Deniz, 

I have checked your account and it looks like the project has been submitted last 23- July. Please note that It may take up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. Kindly reach out to us if you still haven't received the result on Tuesday so we can look further into the status. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
0d4acb42
Community Member

It's Wednesday and it's still waiting for approval. Can you help me?

759e32fa
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Deniz,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

It has been 6 Working days and my project catalog is still under review, this is very disgusting can you please tell me when it will be approved?

waiting for your quick and prompt response 

Regards.

accc0fd3
Community Member

Hello,

I am waiting for approval for my project but I am getting no feedback and it is just sitting there waiting. Please advise, as I am hoping this project will boost my income and profile stats.

Phil

Hi Philip,

Thank you for your message. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
neshaz
Community Member

Question: how is it possible that someone has 'upwork picks' badge (This project is highly rated by other clients) and with that badge comes also top spot on the catalog search page, while not having not even one catalog project purchased/sold?

soykot95
Community Member

I have been creating a project catalog 5 days ago, but it has not been approved yet, what should I do now

759e32fa
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Soykot,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

~ AJ
Upwork
maha_kh
Community Member

Hi, i have created a project catalog and it is still in approval stage for 1 week it is not approving.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members