🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Project Catalogue
Page options
kk-writers
Community Member

Project Catalogue

Hi I successfully sold 40 + projects from the latest project catalogue option in the last two months. But now it has been almost 15 days, I am unable to sell any project? Please suggest

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
florydev
Community Member

I don't have an answer specifically but you are doing really well with Project Catalogue and I may actually need to take a course from you on how to sell something on PC.

I can give you the general advice of you cannot count on anything being consistent.  The approach you had two months ago may not be working today, you may need to change up.  

Or you may just need to be patient.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
florydev
Community Member

I don't have an answer specifically but you are doing really well with Project Catalogue and I may actually need to take a course from you on how to sell something on PC.

I can give you the general advice of you cannot count on anything being consistent.  The approach you had two months ago may not be working today, you may need to change up.  

Or you may just need to be patient.

Thanks

Aarti T wrote:

Thanks

You are welcome but I am not sure I gave you a good answer but I do think you are doing really well with PC, well at least much better than me.

ashrafkhan81
Community Member

Perhaps, it is because you hit the magic number of 420 Total jobs?

No! Just kidding! 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members