🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Project Suspended, says I gave a refund?
Page options
frosinadimova
Community Member

Project Suspended, says I gave a refund?

Hello,

I got my first hourly job about three weeks ago and after a few days of working, it got suspended. I only got a notification that the job is suspended and no other information whatsoever. I wrote to the client asking her what the problem is, but she never replied. 
Now I got a message that I gave her a refund of $11.44. Can anyone please explain to me what is going on and will I get paid for the hours I worked? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Frosina

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to hear about this, Frosina.

On hourly contracts when a client fails to pay for the hours logged by the freelancer and those hours don't meet the requirements for Hourly Protection, the payment may be reversed. Please, check out this article for more information.

Our team will reach out to you via email with more information regarding your concern.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to hear about this, Frosina.

On hourly contracts when a client fails to pay for the hours logged by the freelancer and those hours don't meet the requirements for Hourly Protection, the payment may be reversed. Please, check out this article for more information.

Our team will reach out to you via email with more information regarding your concern.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members