🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Project not hiding
Page options
5fa9a726
Community Member

Project not hiding

Hi there,

I tried to hide my project since I am not available at the moment. I turned off its visibility. But I've still been getting messages regarding the project. I asked the clients, they said the project is indeed still showing up for them. Can someone please help out?
3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Aditya,

I just checked your projects and at the moment for both projects, the visibility is not turned off. Please go to your Project dashboard and switch the visibility for your projects. Once you've done this, let me know here so that I can double check this. Thank you. 

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I just went to "Manage Projects" and you are right, the visibility was turned on. I turned it off now, can you please cross check?

Also, initially, I was doing this directly from the profile page, but seems like it didn't work. Can you please tell what the function of those buttons are? I have attached the pic of that interface below.

Screenshot from 2021-11-09 19-36-39.png

Hi Aditya,

I checked your projects and the visibility is now turned off. Regarding the buttons on your profile, our team will investigate further if there are any issues and address them as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members