🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Marketing Email Preferences
Page options
fidele_rosine
Community Member

Promo Code, connects to buy, free connects

Good morning dear freelancers,

Since the may 28th, I am waiting for my 60 connects, as usual, but nothing yet, So impossible to submit proposal; as a Top Rated freelancer with 5 years on Upwork, all I wish is an explanation...They said that I should buy the connects, but When I want to do so, they ask me PROMO CODE which is given my email only, as they said, I wonder with this? What is the logic in this PROMO Code? Why other freelancer have still have their connects freely and not me? Why other can have a Promo Code and not me?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Irfan,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get these emails, you can send a request to the Upwork Support Team so you can start receiving marketing emails again. You can always unsubscribe at any time.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,020 REPLIES 1,020
isaac_kiarie-ngu
Community Member

my name isaac kiarie and i have a one problem i  dont have a promo code?

1 )  what is promo code ?

2) what is promo code number ??

3) please tell me what is your promo code number 

thanks

Isaac Kiarie:

You don't have a promo code.

You aren't going to receive a promo code.

Those are provided to people as part of special promotional events, and none such are scheduled right now.

Just leave that field blank.

33ca6c74
Community Member

I need promo cood

waseemsaleem13
Community Member

What is prom code"

40b2be0d
Community Member

How to pomo code 

ba91abe6
Community Member

I'm a new Upwork freelancer.Can I help you?I need a promo code.

Mst.Asiya khatun
Community Member

Dear you dont have to add any promo code leave it blank. from UPWORK there is no promocode out yet. if it is out then everyone could use it otherwise leave it blank.

sarmin44
Community Member

leave the Promo Code field blank.

5a68f798
Community Member

yeah.

please tell me the promo code

9593bc80
Community Member

Hello,

Upwork sends promo code occassionaly via email to specific users. If you get such email please use the promo code on your next connect purchase or Membership upgrade.

Otherwise just ignore the option.

Thanks

atunio
Community Member

Promo Code help you to get connect, you will get discount  on buy connects. some time upwork send you promo code to buy connects in order to help you bit for apply more jobs.

atria
Community Member

I hope we are given a promocode, at this pademic times it will be very useful for long term upwork users.

4e65bd04
Community Member

Simply leave the promo code field empty. You don't have a promo code, so you can't enter one.

813156ff
Community Member

At present, There are no active discount codes or promotional offers available. However, it's worth noting that Upwork periodically extends special offers through various channels, including email communications, events, and partnerships.

To ensure you stay informed about these exclusive promotions, we recommend sending a request to the Upwork Support Team. This will enable you to resume receiving marketing emails and stay up-to-date with any upcoming discounts or promotional events. Rest assured, you can choose to unsubscribe at any time if you wish to manage your email preferences

4ed72d53
Community Member

how i can recive promo code ??

4ed72d53
Community Member

hi i need promo code

I need for freelancing work
9dab48a3
Community Member

Could you please  help me  for promo code

9218c150
Community Member

Please send me Promo Code

6e084cfa
Community Member

I need a promo code

Hi Afsha and valued members,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form,  and we'll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ Arjay
Upwork
1197acf1
Community Member

Hi 

Please send me (Upwork marketing email preferences link) 

I'm New on Upwork but I have no work.

I have 2 years experience in Lead Generation.

Share with me some tricks for hiring the project's.

Thanks 👍

It's my profile link.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01c2510bfad50f60c2

Hi

Bxif 

Hi I am a Website desegner in upwork since one year 
Can you please send me the upwok promo code
this is my upwrok account link
https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0116c80fdc110fcfcc

Hello Abdullah,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Thanks for your interest.
~ Luiggi
Upwork

link does not work

48c16539
Community Member

Help me to get promo code .I try many waves but i dont get promocode .If any one know about this then kindly tell me about This problem

wrote:

Help me to get promo code .I try many waves but i dont get promocode .If any one know about this then kindly tell me about This problem

UpWork's promo code is a unicorn.

Hello Sarmad,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Thanks for your interest.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
0ef8abec
Community Member

Yes

d7aa0f2a
Community Member

Hi Tanzina,

Thank you for your message. Currently, we are not offering any promo codes for Connect purchases. You can still proceed with buying additional Connects without the promo code. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

- Pradeep

Upwork
9219724c
Community Member

How to Free connects

046c872c
Community Member

please send me the link Upwork Marketing Email Preferences. 

Thanks

Hi Moojahid,

If you wish to sign up for marketing emails,  please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list. You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I want to join upwork email marketing preference.Please send me the link

Hi Hasnain,

Please follow the instructions Luiggi provided above if you wish to sign up and be updated with our marketing emails. You may start with this form

~ Arjay
Upwork

I'd like to set my email marketing preferences on Upwork. Could you please share the link with me?
Thanks Muhammad Faheem

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your interest in our email marketing. Please use the form shared by Luiggi and Arjay in this thread to update your marketing preferences. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep
i have tried many times but it shown the "

Upwork Marketing Email Preferences
The form Upwork Marketing Email Preferences is no longer accepting responses.
Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake.

"

muhammadfaheem8_2-1707825173466.png

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members