🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Promo Code, connects to buy, free connects
Page options
fidele_rosine
Community Member

Promo Code, connects to buy, free connects

Good morning dear freelancers,

Since the may 28th, I am waiting for my 60 connects, as usual, but nothing yet, So impossible to submit proposal; as a Top Rated freelancer with 5 years on Upwork, all I wish is an explanation...They said that I should buy the connects, but When I want to do so, they ask me PROMO CODE which is given my email only, as they said, I wonder with this? What is the logic in this PROMO Code? Why other freelancer have still have their connects freely and not me? Why other can have a Promo Code and not me?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Irfan,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get these emails, you can send a request to the Upwork Support Team so you can start receiving marketing emails again. You can always unsubscribe at any time.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,020 REPLIES 1,020
beabaaf1
Community Member

How do I get the promo code?

No codes exist. It is stupid joke, ignore it.

Hi MD Naimur,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form, and we'll add you to the list. You can always unsubscribe at any time.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
kashifch786
Community Member

Please let me know how to get promo code for connects?

Read at least 2 previous posts.

87c78f1a
Community Member

Hy  upwork ,

where my promo code ?  

sontu01
Community Member

Hello

Everytime when I go for purchase connects, there have an option for applying Promo code.

But from where I can get this?

Guys can you help in this matter?

Regards

Samir

Wow, this is a greate question hopefully someone can give tips or ideas on where we can get the promo code. 

It is **Edited for Community Guidelines** joke. No codes exist.

Hi Samir and Valued Members,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form, and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ Arjay
Upwork
e6f1d586
Community Member

Please send a promo code 

Hi Arsalan,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form, and we'll add you to the list. You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ AJ
Upwork
e488e2d2
Community Member

I want to free connects

Hi Maaz,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form, and we'll add you to the list. You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ AJ
Upwork
310d9c43
Community Member

halo user upwork.. where i can find code promo for buy connect?

Hi Ni Luh,

Thanks for your interest. We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
93c2c114
Community Member

Promo code to buy connect free connect ji we have filled the form but till now there is no reply please help me

Thank you for filling out the form, Misba; that will ensure you get marketing emails. We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Thanks for your interest.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Promo code to buy connect free connect 

Please help me...

55cc42a2
Community Member

What is promo code and Where can i find my promo code

93c2c114
Community Member

Promo code to buy connect free connect 

Please help me...

Hi Misba,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ AJ
Upwork

Promo code to buy connect free connect  we have filled the form but till now there is no reply please help me

553c36f3
Community Member

I have been an active freelancer in upwork for more than 5 years and till today I have never received any promo code to buy connects.

Hi Akash and Mauricio,

We truly appreciate you being valued members of Upwork! However, we don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form, and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ Arjay
Upwork
mauriciocastro
Community Member

My name is Mauricio Castro and I have been with upworks for many years and I never got a promo code to my email: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

f2a599d4
Community Member

Hey upwork just give me some free connects please. I am new freelancer there but the right projects require some more connects. I hope you help. 

Hi Vandana,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available for free Connects at the moment. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
935d1fa9
Community Member

Upwork provides freelancers with a certain number of "connects" each month to submit proposals on job listings. If you haven't received your 60 connects for this month and it's already the 28th, there might be an issue. It's recommended to reach out to Upwork's customer support to inquire about the delay and get assistance in resolving this matter.

fb61944d
Community Member

Please give me promo code 

Hi Mohammad,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available for free Connects at the moment. 

~ AJ
Upwork

Yes ma'am

I am new here please give me promo code for connects.

40f49254
Community Member

Hi Md Afzal,

I understand you are looking for a promo code to buy Connects. We do not have any promo codes at this time and you will be notified if we are offering any promo codes to buy Connects.

- Pradeep

Upwork
6e85a61e
Community Member

Hello all,

My profile "Available now" off state or disabled due to i dont have any connects.  Hence what to do and how to proceed for submit praposal.
what is connects like 8 connects, 10 connets, 12 connects, 16 connects? Can anyone please provide me clear picture on it.

"Available now" is a totally silly expense. Being a newbie it won't do you any good beyond spending connects.
Your presentation is nonsense. If I were a customer and saw that wall of text, I'd close your profile and move on to the next one. There are threads where you can see advice that has been given to others that will come in handy for you. You can also read this, everything, links included:
- https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/To-all-freelancers-looking-for-help/m-p/1230482#M734358- https://community.upwork.com/t5/Community-Blog/Top-Red-Flags-for-Scams-From-Community-Member-Wes-C/b...

If you don't have connects, you'll have to buy them.
I don't quite understand your question, but each job has a cost in connects (it depends on several factors, you can look for the information). If you want to submit a proposal, you must "pay" for it as many connects as indicated. You also have the option (it is not mandatory) to bid with more connects to be among the first four proposals.
But all this is in the help, in the forums and in the Academy. Before continuing, learn how the platform works.

6e85a61e
Community Member

Hello Team

Please give me a promo code if you have. 

If you had looked at the moderators' answers to the same question asked a million times (one of them right above your post), you would already be informed.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members