🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Promo Code, connects to buy, free connects
Page options
fidele_rosine
Community Member

Promo Code, connects to buy, free connects

Good morning dear freelancers,

Since the may 28th, I am waiting for my 60 connects, as usual, but nothing yet, So impossible to submit proposal; as a Top Rated freelancer with 5 years on Upwork, all I wish is an explanation...They said that I should buy the connects, but When I want to do so, they ask me PROMO CODE which is given my email only, as they said, I wonder with this? What is the logic in this PROMO Code? Why other freelancer have still have their connects freely and not me? Why other can have a Promo Code and not me?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Irfan,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get these emails, you can send a request to the Upwork Support Team so you can start receiving marketing emails again. You can always unsubscribe at any time.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,020 REPLIES 1,020
52ad02eb
Community Member

Please give me promo code 

Hi Asma,

Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community. We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form,  and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ Arjay
Upwork
masoom-ashu
Community Member

Its an option which represent that how you ignore. As per my idea no anyone get promo code yet.. So its only for ignore.. LOL.. 🙂 as we do already...

brijesh-khaped
Community Member

Promo coad is offer from upwork so just ignore it and just click buy download below you can find it!

how to buy

Hi Mohammad,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Are you referring to Connects purchase? If so, you can purchase Connects by going to your Settings > Membership & Connects page and click on the green button 'Add More Connects'. After that, select the amount of Connects you wish to buy and click on the green 'Buy Connects' button. You can check more information about Connects in this help article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
al_nahian-ark
Community Member

I want to buy some contact

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Al Nahian,

Please note that you can leave the Promo Code field empty while purchasing connects. This can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. If you aren’t able to use a credit card or prepaid card or you don’t have an Upwork balance, in many cases you’ll be able to use PayPal. Check the options available to you and learn more about the acceptable billing methods for paying memberships

~ Bojan
Upwork
khalilur_rehma92
Community Member

Hello Taimur,

I hope you are doing well.

My question is what is promo codes on upwork.

I am waiting for your reply.

Here are the email address

**Edited for community guidelines**

Regards,
Khalil

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Khalil,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. You may skip that part at this time. If there are any offers to get a promo code, Upwork will send it via email, at events, and through partnerships. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
imrankhan8
Community Member

hey,

my name is imran khan and i have a problem, i have entered a mastercard number activated membership,my card add upwork and how to apply promocode??

1) what is promocode ?

2) what is promocode number?

3) Please tell me what is your promocode number

thanks

Hi Imran,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit this form​ and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
f04f22e4
Community Member

Hi

Hi,
Promo codes are sent through emails, events hosted by Upwork, or through
partnerships. Please be reminded that you do not need a promo code to buy
Connects. If you wish to buy Connects, you can go to Settings > Membership
& Connects and click on "Buy Connects".

Kind Regards,
Dini Yusuf
34c3d733
Community Member

i am still asking about it . i want to apply but asks me to enter my promo code

Hi Abriham,

Promo codes aren't required for you to buy Connects; you can make the purchase without it. We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Thanks for your interest.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
020f77de
Community Member

What is promo code?

Hi Abdulwahab,

Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community. Promo codes are offers sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. By applying a valid promo code, you may take advantage of a reasonable discount. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form, and we'll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ Arjay
Upwork
md_rafikul52
Community Member

In fact, why would I need a promo code? Anyone can kindly explain about the promo code.

Md Rafikul I wrote:

In fact, why would I need a promo code? Anyone can kindly explain about the promo code.

You don't need a promo code - just ignore that.

572d8cd6
Community Member

Give me a promo code

Hi Mowmita,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form, and we'll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ AJ
Upwork
69c3bac8
Community Member

please tell me what is your promo code numbe

Hi Yeabsira,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form, and we'll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ Arjay
Upwork
5c5256b2
Community Member

Hello 

Sir i have no promo code how can find to promo code so all Google promo code is fak

anyone underating me to promo coded

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community. Promo codes are offers sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. You may take advantage of a reasonable discount by applying a valid promo code. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form, and we'll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

As a freelancer, your profile picture must accurately represent who you are; it obviously shouldn't be a photo of a place, a design, an object, or someone or something else (also, misrepresenting who you are going against our Terms of Service.) Feel free to check this help article for more details and guidelines for getting a good profile picture.

~ Arjay
Upwork
134ecfa2
Community Member

Hi Arjay, 

The form is not longer available. Could you explain why or share a new one?

Thanks!

1ea44555
Community Member

What is your promo code 

Hi Bilal,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form, and we'll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.
~ Joanne
Upwork
4055cd76
Community Member

Please get a promo code

Nizar Ullah

Hi Nizar,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form, and we'll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.
~ Joanne
Upwork
mh155211
Community Member

How to get a promo code. Very argent.

Hi Mahmudul,

At this time, there are no promo code offers. You may skip that section and just proceed with purchasing Connects.  Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
ayankhalid20
Community Member

What is the promo code of upwork. For leave them empty there will be not the process of buying connects can't continue so kindly gied me about that.

Hi Ayan, 

You should be able to purchase Connects without the promo code. Could you please try adding your billing method first? Use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. Afterwards, you should be able to purchase Connects by following the instructions shared in this help article.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
9679d80d
Community Member

I need promo code

re: "I need promo code"

You do not need a promo code.

You are not going to receive a promo code.

Leave that field blank.

88291cb0
Community Member

Hey...

how do I get a promo code? 

Hi Kaghan,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form,  and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thanks

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members