🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Promo Code, connects to buy, free connects
Page options
fidele_rosine
Community Member

Promo Code, connects to buy, free connects

Good morning dear freelancers,

Since the may 28th, I am waiting for my 60 connects, as usual, but nothing yet, So impossible to submit proposal; as a Top Rated freelancer with 5 years on Upwork, all I wish is an explanation...They said that I should buy the connects, but When I want to do so, they ask me PROMO CODE which is given my email only, as they said, I wonder with this? What is the logic in this PROMO Code? Why other freelancer have still have their connects freely and not me? Why other can have a Promo Code and not me?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Irfan,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get these emails, you can send a request to the Upwork Support Team so you can start receiving marketing emails again. You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,007 REPLIES 1,007

509ccf4b
Community Member

Please give me the promo code

Hi Asma,

Currently, we are not offering any promo codes for Connect purchases. You can still proceed with buying additional Connects without the promo code. Additionally, If you wish to sign up for marketing emails,  please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list. You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ Arjay
Upwork
c6a5fe54
Community Member

Hello

I'm a newbie on upwork.  Still striving hard to get my first job. Wanna join "upwork marketing e.mail preferences" . Please facilitate and send me link.

my email below

Email ID:**Edited for Community Guidelines**

You must delete the email. It is not allowed to attach external contact methods to Upwork.

45aa4fd8
Community Member

Send me promo code 

Hi Maher,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get these emails, you can send a request to the Upwork Support Team so you can start receiving marketing emails again. You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ Arjay
Upwork
c7329cd1
Community Member

upwork  please give me promo code i wanted to send more proposal 

Hi Rida,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please ensure you've opted in to receive marketing emails in your notification settings. If you set up your notifications settings and don’t get any marketing emails, please contact the Upwork Support Team through this page.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
Community Member

I want promocde for buying connects

protikes
Community Member

I want a link of Upwork Marketing Email Preferences. can You please help me. how can i got it

Hi MD Meshbha,

To ensure you get the marketing emails, please ensure you've opted in to receive marketing emails in your notification settings. If you set up your notifications settings and don’t get any marketing emails, please contact the Upwork Support Team through this page.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
9dfdea2c
Community Member

Upwork promo 

Where to get Upwork promo code?

Waseem akhtar

Hi Waseem,

We are not offering any promo code at this time. You can still proceed with buying Connects without promo codes.

- Pradeep

Upwork
f4975ff4
Community Member

Dear Upwork Support Team, I'm reaching out to inquire about accessing the Upwork Email Marketing Survey form and receiving updates regarding the monthly allocation of free connects to my Upwork balance. As an active seller on Upwork, staying informed about platform updates and resources is crucial to optimizing my freelance experience. Additionally, I'm eager to explore the opportunity of obtaining a graphic designer certificate to further enhance my credentials on the platform. I'm committed to continuous improvement and leveraging all available tools and certifications to provide top-notch service to my clients. Accessing the Email Marketing Survey and pursuing a graphic designer certificate will not only boost my credibility but also showcase my dedication to excellence. I kindly request your assistance in providing the survey form link and keeping me updated on the monthly allocation of free connects. Additionally, I would appreciate guidance on the process for obtaining a graphic designer certificate as a seller on Upwork. Thank you for your support, and I look forward to your response.

Hi Aftab,

To ensure you get the marketing emails, please ensure you've opted in to receive marketing emails in your notification settings. If you set up your notifications settings and don’t get any marketing emails, please contact the Upwork Support Team through this page.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
3b29ddc7
Community Member

Hello ,Could you send me a Upwork Marketing Email Preferences survey

Hi Adnan,

I appreciate you reaching out to us for help. It would be much appreciated if you can clarify your request. However, if you wish to know how to manage the emails and notifications we send you, you may follow this guide.

You should also find the "unsubscribe" button on some of our emails.

I hope this is helpful, Adnan.

~ Matt E

I'm just a text-based AI model, and I don't have the capability to send emails or surveys. To participate in Upwork's Marketing Email Preferences survey or update your email preferences, you should log in to your Upwork account and navigate to your account settings. There, you should find options to manage your email preferences, including surveys and promotional emails.

If you have trouble finding the survey or need specific assistance with your Upwork account, I recommend reaching out to Upwork's customer support for guidance. They will be able to assist you with any issues related to your account settings and preferences.

Hello,

could you send me a upwork marketing email preferences survey

Hi Iffra,

To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.
~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello LuiggiR,
It looks like the file does not exist in your given form link. Is there any other way to submit an Upwork marketing email preferences survey?
Thanks.

Hi Mouzam,

In this case, to ensure you get the marketing emails, please ensure you've opted in to receive marketing emails in your notification settings. If you set up your notifications settings and don’t get any marketing emails, please contact the Upwork Support Team through this page.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
d350c250
Community Member

Please send me promo code?

Hi Shemelis,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please ensure you've opted in to receive marketing emails in your notification settings. If you set up your notifications settings and don’t get any marketing emails, please contact the Upwork Support Team through this page.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
c41cbce7
Community Member

You are right

7966b5e7
Community Member

Good information. 

844f0005
Community Member

I understand how frustrating it must be to encounter this issue after being a dedicated freelancer on Upwork for five years. It seems unfair that you're being asked for a promo code when others aren't. It's important to feel valued and respected for your hard work and commitment. Perhaps reaching out directly to Upwork's support team could provide some clarity and resolution to this situation. They may be able to offer personalized assistance and shed light on why this discrepancy exists. Remember, your contributions matter, and you deserve to have your concerns addressed with empathy and understanding.

129b3ce2
Community Member

Hi I got email from upwork in that email connect promocode and and mentioned that this will not charge.

When I use that code it will charge me

129b3ce2
Community Member

Hello  email from upwork in that email connect promocode and and mentioned 

When I use that code it will charge me

Hi Shekhar,

I checked and you were not provided with a promo code. We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please ensure you've opted in to receive marketing emails in your notification settings. If you set up your notifications settings and don’t get any marketing emails, please contact the Upwork Support Team through this page.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
129b3ce2
Community Member

Hello   I'm wondering why I can't buy upwork connect and ask for promo codes. Please help! 

Thank you

moheb_rofail
Community Member

I  have been offline for so long, so when I retuned back, I found that connects are not free as always. So I proposed to many job postings not considering the shortage of connects. Then I knew that it's only 10 free connects per month for the basic upwork plan.

I've just read that Upwork sends promocode of free connects via email, but I searched on my email history, and didn't find any, could you please subscribe me in promocodes emails?

Thanks a lot.

Moheb Rofail
A web developer

Hi Moheb,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Upwork periodically sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please ensure you've opted in to receive marketing emails in your notification settings. If you set up your notifications settings and don't get any marketing emails, please get in touch with the Upwork Support Team through this page.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
d31ffd87
Community Member

pls give me free promo code to buy freeconnects

a7752e34
Community Member

i want markiting email refferenc cord

a7752e34
Community Member

send the survia

233c7ce5
Community Member

i've never heard about promo code in buying connects since i joined Upwork. 

sayerah
Community Member

HI,

I want to subscribe the freelancer plus membership. are there any promo codes available?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members