cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo Code, connects to buy, free connects

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
21 of 50

Hi M. Mobinur, 

Promo codes are shared via email, at Upwork events, and through partnerships.

If you would like to update your membership plan, you go to your Membership & Connects page (Settings > Memberships & Connects), and update your account membership from there.

-Avery
Untitled
Muhammad Z Member Since: Nov 19, 2014
22 of 50

Hello

Hope all you'll be fine. I am working on this platform since long. the great step the Upwork Community has taken about to purchase job and apply job as the big competition is exist now-a-days. I just want to know about the membership plan that if I purchsead this plant like my profile show $14.50/month so it mean every month you'll duduct $14 from my account or its one time to purchase membership plan.

many thanks

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
23 of 50

Muhammad Z wrote:

if I purchsead this plant like my profile show $14.50/month so it mean every month you'll duduct $14 from my account or its one time to purchase membership plan.

It is $ 14.99 per month, every month

Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
24 of 50

Hi Muhammad,

Freelancer Plus is a monthly subscription for $14.99 (USD) that is designed to help you more effectively market your services, submit proposals, and stand out from the crowd. When you upgrade to a Freelancer Plus plan, you'll experience the following benefits:

• Be discoverable by keeping your profile active, even if you take a break
  • Be competitive with insight into competitor bids on jobs
  • Engage and apply with 70 Connects per month
  • Stand out with a customized profile URL
  • Keep your earnings confidential
~ Riri
Adeel A Member Since: Oct 28, 2018
25 of 50

How i can participate in upwork events?

Ravi S Member Since: Apr 14, 2015
26 of 50

Google 'Free Upwork Promo Codes' it will give you a bunch of sites that will offer free codes, however, bear in mind, NOT ALL of them are accepted or work. Alternatively, you can look up for UpWork events and attend them, they usually offer promo codes for attendees. Also be careful, because nothing free is ever easy and without risks, out of a dozen sites that you go through, only 'ONE' might actually be valid and work as a promo code. 

Haseeb A Member Since: May 30, 2019
27 of 50

Hello Petra,

Hope you doing well, so let me know where i get upwork Promo code for buying connects, I never receive any email for promo codes, can you tell me please..

Thanks
Haseeb

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
28 of 50

Hi Haseeb, 

Please know that we do not have promo codes at this time. Promo codes are offered through email at Upwork events, or through partnerships. If you're not getting any marketing emails from Upwork, you can submit the following form and we'll add you to our list. Please know that you can always unsubscribe from the emailers at any time. 

-Avery
Untitled
Haseeb A Member Since: May 30, 2019
29 of 50

Hello Avery,

Thank for your feedaback, I submitted the form and wait for the new email and receive promo codes.

Thanks 
Haseeb

Hafeez U Member Since: Aug 27, 2019
30 of 50

dear freelancers,

So impossible to submit proposal;  I should buy the connects, but When I want to submit do so, they ask me PROMO CODE which is given my email only, as they said, I wonder with this? What is the logic in this PROMO Code? Why other freelancer have still have their connects freely and not me? Why other can have a Promo Code and not me?

Thanks

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS