🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Proposal attachments
Page options
slshires64
Community Member

Proposal attachments

I am new to Upwork.  I would like to know how would I know if the project a client needs to be completed isn't the attached example they are requesting you work on and submit with our proposal.  (Specifically when it's just asking for a file to be converted to another extension.)Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
martinceisel
Community Member

Hi Sharon, 

Well, I wouldn't do any work as part of a proposal (aside from *possibly* a teaser copy treatment to pique interest). I'll pull down examples if they've attached them; but I won't do any actual work until they've offered me a contract with a funded milestone.

No money, no honey, as they say.

I'd also be cautious about downloading files from job postings—no system is invulnerable! 

tlsanders
Community Member

@Sharon S wrote:

I am new to Upwork.  I would like to know how would I know if the project a client needs to be completed isn't the attached example they are requesting you work on and submit with our proposal.  (Specifically when it's just asking for a file to be converted to another extension.)Thanks!

Requesting that you work on an attached example and submit it with your proposal is called "asking for free work" on Upwork, and it's against TOS. If you click "flag as inappropriate" in the upper right corner of the job posting, you can check that option to report the job.

Dear, hello

I am a exper web design

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

716b9c8c
Community Member

Hi i am new upworker so how can i a make the attachment propsal 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members