🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Putting the portfolio in the feedback or revi...
Page options
458d419c
Community Member

Putting the portfolio in the feedback or review of client

Hi, so I ask my client if i can use the photos that I edited for them he gave me permission to use them, but I don't know how to put the photos on the feedback he had given me and show it on my profile like what I see on other profile in Upwork. I wanted to [ut the photo on the feedback or reviews on my profile. How to do it?Thanks in advance

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
celgins
Community Member

Hi Jelly Ann,

Those images are a part of your portfolio. When you edit a portfolio item, you can assign it a Related Upwork Job.  When you click the down-arrow beside Related Upwork Job, you will see your Work History list of completed jobs. If you do not see your Work History list, start typing the title of the work history item, and it should auto-populate:

celgins_0-1702730537446.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mayalee99
Community Member

You can include it in the segment related to portfolio on you page and write down the project details. As far as I know that's the only way !

Good luck!

celgins
Community Member

Hi Jelly Ann,

Those images are a part of your portfolio. When you edit a portfolio item, you can assign it a Related Upwork Job.  When you click the down-arrow beside Related Upwork Job, you will see your Work History list of completed jobs. If you do not see your Work History list, start typing the title of the work history item, and it should auto-populate:

celgins_0-1702730537446.png

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members