🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Query Regarding Reversed Payment for Complete...
Page options
ali-shehzad
Community Member

Query Regarding Reversed Payment for Completed Projects

Dear Concerns

I am writing to seek clarification regarding the recent reversal of payment for two projects I successfully delivered to a client on Upwork.

The projects in question were completed to the satisfaction of the client, as evidenced by the five-star reviews received upon their completion. However, I was surprised to discover that the entire payment amount transferred to the client has been reverted back.

Could you please provide me with detailed information regarding the reason for this reversal? I have always strived to maintain a high standard of work and professionalism on the platform, and I am eager to understand any issues that may have arisen in this particular instance.

Additionally, I would appreciate any guidance or assistance you can offer in resolving this matter and ensuring that I receive fair compensation for the work I have completed with upwork time tracker,

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response and assistance.

Best regards,
Ali Ahmed

**Edited for community guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Ali,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
ali-shehzad
Community Member

my problem is not solve, and my all payment revert back to the client, while he was involve in fraudulent activity,i already delivered him 2 project and he gave me 5 star review, you can check,it is dishearting to find my self in this situation, especially after completing the project in good faith

Hi Ali,

I am sorry to hear that the issue is not resolved yet. I checked the support ticket and I see that our team members have already confirmed the reason for our action. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members