🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Query about Hourly Client
Page options
62e723e7
Community Member

Query about Hourly Client

Hello everyone,

I recently finished an hourly job, and upon submitting the files, the client paused the contract, stating that he was reviewing the work. It has now been three weeks since the contract was paused, and I have not received any further communication from the client. I am concerned about the status of the payment for the completed job.

I would appreciate any insights or advice on whether this situation may be a potential scam and what steps I should take to ensure I receive the settled payment for the work I've done. Thank you for your assistance.

Faheem Khan
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Faheem,

Thank you for your message. I checked the job you are referring to and I can confirm that the invoice for 12/18/2023-12/24/2023 has been successfully processed and the funds are already credited to your Upwork account. You can check the Transaction History page for more information. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Faheem,

Thank you for your message. I checked the job you are referring to and I can confirm that the invoice for 12/18/2023-12/24/2023 has been successfully processed and the funds are already credited to your Upwork account. You can check the Transaction History page for more information. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you so much for your generous response.

Faheem Khan
lama-pema
Community Member

Client pausing your contract doesn't mean you will not get paid. You will.. Every friday you get paid for hourly projects. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members