🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Question about JSS & Badges Requirements
Page options
ba5ce11e
Community Member

Question about JSS & Badges Requirements

Hi,

So I've read the JSS calculation method and I want to make sure that what I understood is correct (if one of the moderators have acess to my upwork history and can verify my guess, do please let me know)

So I've finished 6 jobs on upwork (total +$1k) for 4 different clients. Two clients left two jobs open (though completed milestones, and I suspect that I'll be able to close one of the two contracts today). I've responded to three job invitations, and always responded to my clients within 24 hours.

If I understood correctly, I've achieved the requirements for the JSS & Badge stats, correct? I just need to wait for the next cycle refresh for these changes to take effect on my profile. And hopefully, I'll get the JSS. Which should be around 16/september?

Yes?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Mohammad,

Thank you for your message. Not all projects and clients are equal, so the time it takes to get a JSS varies. In order to get a JSS, you need to complete: 

• Projects with 2 (or more) different clients
  • 4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing 8 projects. Check out this help page for more information.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
martina_plaschka
Community Member

No, not correct. Finished job means ended job WITH feedback from the client. 

Change your location to where you are now, you will get into trouble otherwise. 

Ah no I'm not permanently in Hungary. I've checked with Upwork team about this. They told me to enter my residence location not my vacation location, or else I have to change my location every time I travel (I'm on an EU trip at the moment).

Thank you for the response.

Note: it's also mentioed at the very top line in my profile.

PradeepH

Hi Mohammad,

Thank you for your message. Not all projects and clients are equal, so the time it takes to get a JSS varies. In order to get a JSS, you need to complete: 

• Projects with 2 (or more) different clients
  • 4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing 8 projects. Check out this help page for more information.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members