🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Questions about boosted proposals
Page options
aziz_92
Community Member

Questions about boosted proposals

Question: I was under the impression that if you successfully boost your porposal, you will only be charged the lowest of the 4 top bids. Is that still the case? i ask because reading the "Boost your proposal" Article on how boosted proposals work, i was not able to find this clause anywhere. Here's the link to it: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/4406395531795-Boost-Your-Proposal

So for example, the top 4 bids are:

50 <- My bid

After 7 days, I will be refunded 20 connect since the difference between my bid (50) and lowest of the top 4 (30) is 20. Is that still the case?

1 REPLY 1
759e32fa

Hi Aziz,

Thanks for reaching out. We simplified the process to boost your proposal. Now, you’re charged what you bid if you get an eligible interaction or win a promoted spot at the end of the auction. You aren’t charged at all for your boost if you are knocked out of the auction before it ends and before you get an eligible interaction from the client.

In the sample you showed above, if your proposal received an eligible interaction, you will still be charged 50 Connects.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members