🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Quickest money withdrawal method in Morocco
Page options
f08e3cce
Community Member

Quickest money withdrawal method in Morocco

hello, 

this is my first time using upwork and i want to withdraw my money but i wanted to do so in the quickest way possible.

should i ask for it to be sent to my bank account (in morocco) or to paypal then send it myself to my bank account? 

which is the fastest?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gopal326
Community Member

Hi Hafsa,

The Direct to Local Bank transfer method is generally the fastest and least expensive way to get paid, with a fee of only $0.99 USD per withdrawal This method allows you to move your earnings directly to your bank account in your local currency.

Using PayPal as an intermediary could potentially add additional steps and fees, as you would then need to transfer the funds from PayPal to your bank account. It’s also important to consider the exchange rates and fees that PayPal might apply.

For the quickest safe and most cost-effective withdrawal, Direct to Local Bank seems to be the preferred method

Regards,

Gopala 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
gopal326
Community Member

Hi Hafsa,

The Direct to Local Bank transfer method is generally the fastest and least expensive way to get paid, with a fee of only $0.99 USD per withdrawal This method allows you to move your earnings directly to your bank account in your local currency.

Using PayPal as an intermediary could potentially add additional steps and fees, as you would then need to transfer the funds from PayPal to your bank account. It’s also important to consider the exchange rates and fees that PayPal might apply.

For the quickest safe and most cost-effective withdrawal, Direct to Local Bank seems to be the preferred method

Regards,

Gopala 

thank you. and i believe it's gonna take like 2-5 business days to get to my account, correct? 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members