🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How can i increase my profile visibility ...
Page options
chinmay-gosswami
Community Member

Re: How can i increase my profile visibility when client search.

Dear Ma'am,

Can you please check my ID also?  I also didn't get any invitation for more than 3 months. I also didn't get any interviews last month.   I am confused about this. I am a top-rated designer with 95% job success. This is the first time that I didn't get any invitations and interviews for more time. I am also scared about this.

Thanks in advance. 

-Chinmay G.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
deardipu
Community Member

Hi Chinmay,

Upwork search engine shows freelancers profile with maintaining a cycle algorithm so that everyone has the opportunity to be discovered. But it does not confirm that invitation will be sent. So getting invitation is not confirmed right, search engine can only help to provide opportunity to be discovered. As your profile is public, so nothing is wrong with your profile. 

Just one little suggestion: you may upload a friendly looking picture with a smile. Because when search engine shows  freelancers, by then profile picture gets more attention on clients eyes. So keep smile at your profile picture to draw more attention. 

Best of luck man.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
deardipu
Community Member

Hi Chinmay,

Upwork search engine shows freelancers profile with maintaining a cycle algorithm so that everyone has the opportunity to be discovered. But it does not confirm that invitation will be sent. So getting invitation is not confirmed right, search engine can only help to provide opportunity to be discovered. As your profile is public, so nothing is wrong with your profile. 

Just one little suggestion: you may upload a friendly looking picture with a smile. Because when search engine shows  freelancers, by then profile picture gets more attention on clients eyes. So keep smile at your profile picture to draw more attention. 

Best of luck man.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members