🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Received Payment
Page options
e_korkmaz
Community Member

Received Payment

My deal with the client is $100. As a result of the work, the customer paid an additional $100 bonus.
but only $100 was transferred to my account. You can see the problem in the attached picture.
how can i solve this. The customer says the money was taken from him.

e_korkmaz_1-1674509149979.png

e_korkmaz_2-1674509177640.png

4 REPLIES 4
ArjayM

Hi Emin,

Thank you for reaching out. I checked the contract you're referring to and it looks like the client released the payment along with the Bonus last week (21- January). Please note that all manual payments, including milestones and bonuses, become available 5 days after the payment is successfully processed. Also please be reminded that Invoiced hours, fixed-price milestones, and projects are covered by Upwork Payment Protection. Only bonuses, miscellaneous payments, and set weekly payments aren’t covered by these programs.

~ Arjay
Upwork
e_korkmaz
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

I know the payments are waiting 5 days. but the bonus fee does not appear in the "pending" section. only the deal amount is displayed. what is the reason for this?

You should see it in the section below the approved milestone. Bonus is considered other payments.

Other payments and adjustments 

Reports Home Page - Upwork

Hi Emin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked on this and it looks like the bonus is currently pending. It should be available for withdrawal on the 27th.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members