cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund Reversal

Community Leader
Colyn E Member Since: Sep 23, 2015
21 of 23

Sorry, I found the block function. It would be nice if there were a block list available to view, just to make sure the right people are blocked (the Messenger interface confuses me sometimes). Thanks.

Community Guru
Tonya P Member Since: Nov 26, 2015
22 of 23

If I understand correctly, once a contract is closed, each party has 14 days in which to leave a review.  So, you should have received a notice about leaving a review when the client closed the contract. If more than 14-days have passed since then, I think you are out of luck. 

As to the other questions, no idea. 

Community Leader
Colyn E Member Since: Sep 23, 2015
23 of 23

Tonya P wrote:

If I understand correctly, once a contract is closed, each party has 14 days in which to leave a review.  So, you should have received a notice about leaving a review when the client closed the contract. If more than 14-days have passed since then, I think you are out of luck. 

It hasn't been 14 days. I think the exception here is that the contract was cancelled and ended up in dispute. But the dispute was resolved and the work was completed to the clients exact specifications (beyond their original specs, actually). So I guess cancelled contracts don't allow for feedback, even when they're disputed and the refund is reversed.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS