🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Refunds Connects Inquiry for Stop Boost Proje...
Page options
faizzanimran42
Community Member

Refunds Connects Inquiry for Stop Boost Project Catalogue

Hello, On Feb 13th, 2024, I used some of my connects to boost Project Catalogue but for some reasons I stopped Boost Project Catalogue.

Approx. 63 Connects needs to be refunded to my Upwork account.

But, unused connects isn't refunded yet. When will I get refund for my ununsed connects?

Thank you!

Faizan

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Faizan, 

Based on the screenshot you shared you are not referring to the same features. I would like to clarify that the Boost Your Proposal and Boost your profile features are not the same. 

After posting a job, clients are prompted to invite freelancers to submit a proposal. If your profile is boosted, you’ll appear as one of the first three profiles on the list when we prompt clients to invite freelancers to their new job.

Regarding boosting your proposal feature. After you create a proposal, you may have the opportunity to boost it to the top of the client’s proposal list on jobs where you’re likely to be a good match. You can find more information about refunds for boosted proposals here

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Faizan,

Yes. Go to Find work > My Project Dashboard and select the Lightning bolt icon from any of your projects. Then select Stop boosting next to the project you’d like.Here's the help article for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
faizzanimran42
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

You can review, no possible interations received on Boosted Proposal i.e., Clicks, etc. That's why, I curious about Connects refund for Boosted Proposal.

Approx. 63 Connects needs to be refunded to my Upwork account.

Thank you!

Hi Faizan, 

Based on the screenshot you shared you are not referring to the same features. I would like to clarify that the Boost Your Proposal and Boost your profile features are not the same. 

After posting a job, clients are prompted to invite freelancers to submit a proposal. If your profile is boosted, you’ll appear as one of the first three profiles on the list when we prompt clients to invite freelancers to their new job.

Regarding boosting your proposal feature. After you create a proposal, you may have the opportunity to boost it to the top of the client’s proposal list on jobs where you’re likely to be a good match. You can find more information about refunds for boosted proposals here

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members