🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Remove Bad review
Page options
485425d9
Community Member

Remove Bad review

Hello everyone,

First my client hire me 38$/hour I have competely  work as per client requirements and

i give my client Best and very good work after i submit work he said me in skype i give you only 10$/hour and then after few days he said your work quality is not  good but i give him best quality work and he ended contract and give me bad review i want to remove bad review i'm not a top rated freelancer but i want to remove this bad feedback Please Help Me!!

5 REPLIES 5
0371d23e
Community Member

I do this work
0371d23e
Community Member

I can do this work with hourse daily

Vijay U wrote:
I can do this work with hourse daily

In order to find work, you need to submit proposals. Before that, work on your profile. 

kinector
Community Member

I think your best chance is to become Top Rated very quickly, then use the perk.

Giving a refund wouldn't make much sense in your case, I suppose.
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Dhrumil B wrote:

Hello everyone,

First my client hire me 38$/hour I have competely  work as per client requirements and

i give my client Best and very good work after i submit work he said me in skype i give you only 10$/hour and then after few days he said your work quality is not  good but i give him best quality work and he ended contract and give me bad review i want to remove bad review i'm not a top rated freelancer but i want to remove this bad feedback Please Help Me!!

The client has hired a lot of people for similar jobs and paid similar rates, and given them good reviews. I can't see a pattern of trying to get free work or paying lower rates. The only way to get rid of this review is to refund the complete amount, but that's your decision. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members