🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Remove Unfair Review Affecting JSS
Page options
aaaasimm
Community Member

Remove Unfair Review Affecting JSS

I am writing to urgently request the removal of an unjust and inaccurate review from my Upwork profile, which is negatively impacting my Job Success Score (JSS) and overall reputation on the platform. As a top-rated freelancer, I have always strived to provide exceptional service and maintain a strong client base.

The review in question does not accurately reflect the quality of my work or the satisfaction of the client. I firmly believe it is unfair and misleading, and it is crucial to rectify this situation promptly to ensure the integrity of my profile and JSS.

The presence of this review is adversely affecting my ability to secure new opportunities and is unjustly lowering my Job Success Score, which I have diligently worked to maintain at a high level. I kindly request your immediate attention to this matter, as it greatly impacts my professional standing on Upwork.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. I am confident that with your assistance, we can resolve this issue and restore the integrity of my profile and Job Success Score.

2 REPLIES 2
db801079
Community Member

Hello Asim,

I am curious as I saw your post and checked out your profile but I could see that your JSS is 100%. Were you able to resolve the issue with bad feedback from your client?

Regards,

Kieu.

759e32fa

Hi Asim,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. As a Top Rated freelancer, you have the perk to request feedback removal. Requests may only be made every 3 months, and only after 10 or more completed contracts from the time you submitted your previous request. Kindly follow the steps mentioned here so our support team can further assist you.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members