🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Report a user, Edited
Page options
nb5347
Community Member

Report a user, Edited

I have searched everywhere on where to report a user account but I continue to see this user posting more jobs and with a 0% hiring rate.

I was sent this job proposal: **Edited for Community Guidelines**and scheduled a time to interview with the client. (I have reported it already as they requested to work outside of Upwork as seen via a message they sent me on Upwork of a word document... I have attached a few images showing the link of the word document and screenshots of the actual word document and the final page reads they pay VIA PAYPAL.) After scheduling an interview, I was sent the document that I shared. I simply skimmed it as I prefer to speak about the job directly with the client and read the job proposal that is on Upwork more thoroughly before my interview. The woman whom I was supposed to interview with never showed up for the scheduled interview time. twenty minutes after the scheduled interview time she sent me an apology that her schedule had started late that morning so had pushed all her calls up by “a few minutes.” She never once notified me of the delay until AFTER our scheduled time. I had previously let her know that I did not work on weekends and after our failed Friday interview, she requested we speak on Saturday. I let her know I do not interview on a Saturday. I then do not hear from her until the following Friday requesting to interview with me once again on Saturday... I go back to the document she sent me to read it in greater detail and found they pay via PAYPAL. I declined the interview and reported the account to Upwork. This was when she had 30 odd jobs posted... their account now has FORTY EIGHT job postings and ZERO hire rate.... seriously Upwork??? Can we get this spam account off of Upwork... they’re very unprofessional AND breaking terms of service by trying to hire OFF the platform... at this point, I’m scared they’re scamming people for work and not even paying them! How sad!!!
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

4 REPLIES 4
nb5347
Community Member

How is this even allowed on this platform?? The same job posted multiple times and in such a short period of time...

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Natalie B wrote:
How is this even allowed on this platform?? The same job posted multiple times and in such a short period of time...

It is not allowed to post multiples of the same job, if you flag them, they will be taken down. 

If the client has a zero hiring rate, no serious freelancer is going to apply anyway. 

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Natalie,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you and thank you for reporting it. Our team will investigate it for violation of our TOS and take proper actions immediately. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you!
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members