🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Reported job post that highly likely is a sca...
Page options
234359c6
Community Member

Reported job post that highly likely is a scam and job post hasn't been removed.

Hi,

I got a job invitation. I started talking with the client and she said I am suitable for the job. She then asked if I have WhatsApp and that I should talk to the program manager.

I reported these comments. But still no action has been taken.

This clients invites are alot literally in the hundreds. This clearly seems like a scam.

I reported the job post but the job post still hasn't been removed.

I thought to point out this situation here so that someone else who isn't able to notice the situation doesn't fall into the trap. 

3 REPLIES 3
759e32fa

Hi Esther,

Thank you for reporting this to us. We apologize if no action has been taken yet as reports are attended to in the order they were received. At the moment, our team is receiving an overwhelming number of reports but rest assured that all your reports are received and will be dealt with accordingly.

Nevertheless, I shared this with the relevant team so they can look into it and make the marketplace a safer place for everyone.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thank you Annie Jane for your reply and help.

I just checked and still no action has been taken. The clients job invites are now up to 200. 

Hi Esther,

Thank you for your message. I understand your concern. I do appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our notice. I checked the job you are referring to and noticed that our team is already communicating with the flagged client to investigate further. The job will be taken down if the client fails to comply with our request.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members