🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Responding to Invitations
Page options
dkwillfindit
Community Member

Responding to Invitations

Hi,

I currently have two job invitations.  At first I received a red error message on the system that said that my response could not be submitted. 

Next, I received the error message, "You don't have permission to view this content in your current context. Please toggle to a different context on the top right of your Upwork screen to access this page".

I have attempted to access both invitations multiple times through both the original invitation email that I received and by clicking "Find Work > Proposals".

I have attached screen shots of the issues.  So far, I have a good track record of responding within 24 hrs of the invite, and I would like to keep that good track record.

A second ago, all of my proposal history was gone.  I just reloaded the page, and only some of the information loaded.  Neither of the invitations are there, and I don't believe that both of them have been filled.

On a second issue, lately I noticed that many of the jobs that I submitted proposals to have closed without a hire taking place.  UpWork should refund freelancers whenever a client does not hire anyone.  We are using our precious connects to apply for jobs, and some of these clients are not serious about hiring anyone.  We shouldn't be penalized and have to pay to replenish connects.  The connects should be refunded back to us.

Thanks,

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Devian,

I'm really sorry to hear that you are experiencing trouble. I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members