🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Rising Talent Badge Removed
Page options
dc41a40f
Community Member

Rising Talent Badge Removed

Dear Upwork Team,

I have got the Rising Talent Badge before 4 days and this Sunday I have got 100% JSS.

So when I checked My Stats page, The Rising Talent Badge was removed, and it was also removed from my profile page.

1) So is there any problem with my account?

2) Can I submit a proposal, which minimum requires Includes "Rising Talent" in their job posting?

Thanks in Advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Viral S wrote:

I have got the Rising Talent Badge before 4 days and this Sunday I have got 100% JSS.

So when I checked My Stats page, The Rising Talent Badge was removed, and it was also removed from my profile page.

2) Can I submit a proposal, which minimum requires Includes "Rising Talent" in their job posting?

1, You now have a JSS, and you can't have both a RT badge and a JSS

2. Of course, because those are "JSS over 90% OR a RT status" - You have the 90%+ JSS.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Viral,

Since you received your JSS your Rising Talent badge was removed. Freelancers can't have both on their profiles. 
Now you can start working towards becoming a Top Rated freelancer. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for your reply.

Dear Upwork team ,

Yester day my Rising Talent Badge Removed !! without any instruscion given can u guide me why this happens ?

yester day is was in my states but not shown on my profile and today its also removed from my stats too !!

Parth G wrote:

Yester day my Rising Talent Badge Removed !! without any instruscion given can u guide me why this happens ?

That means you lost it. Probably due to less than perfect private feedback either on the contract you cancelled or on your last contract.

petra_r
Community Member

Viral S wrote:

1, You now have a JSS, and you can't have both a RT badge and a JSS

2. Of course, because those are "JSS over 90% OR a RT status" - You have the 90%+ JSS.

svishch_viktoria
Community Member

I have 3 active clients and one 4,6 stars feedback. One open client leaves 5-star feedback. 
Why Upwork remove my Raising talent badge? 

Viktoria S wrote:

I have 3 active clients and one 4,6 stars feedback. One open client leaves 5-star feedback. 
Why Upwork remove my Raising talent badge? 

Poor private feedback on your closed job.

Feedback on open jobs doesn't count towards any metrics at all.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members