🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Rising Talent Badge suddenly disappeared
Page options
abir_mahmud
Community Member

Rising Talent Badge suddenly disappeared

Hello,

I started working in upwork from september 2019. I got a Rising Tallent badge after some days. Till now I got three contracts. Among them two contract is completed and got 5 star in both contract. Another contract is still running.  Today Rising Talent Badge suddenly disappeared from my profile. Can someone tell me the reason for disappearing the badge? 

Regards

Abid Ahmed

8 REPLIES 8
robin_hyman
Community Member

Sk Abid A wrote:

Hello,

I started working in upwork from september 2019. I got a Rising Tallent badge after some days. Till now I got three contracts. Among them two contract is completed and got 5 star in both contract. Another contract is still running.  Today Rising Talent Badge suddenly disappeared from my profile. Can someone tell me the reason for disappearing the badge? 

Regards

Abid Ahmed

Abid,

You may have worked on 2 projects since September but it looks like you have more than 40 projects completed on this account.  Rising star badge is for new freelancers.  

Thoughts?

Hello Robin H,

You are right. I stopped working in 2014 and came back in September. When I stopped working my score was 4.97 and now I have no job success score. I do not know If I was eligible or not for the Rising Star badge. My question is that if they gave me the badge why did they suddenly remove the badge? Most of the proposal I submitted last few days shows that I do not have the Rising Talent Qualification but at the time of submitting the proposal I had that qualification. So, all my proposal as well as connects are wasted.

Thank You.

Abid

My guess is that the badge was given my mistake but I'll let an Upwork moderator confirm.  If it is removed you should have a JSS, but since it's been so long since you've worked on the platform, you're basically starting from scratch.  You'll need a few more completed jobs before one is given to you.  

Let me know the Upwork moderator confirmation when it is available. Thank you for your help. 

Hi Sk Abid,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We will check this with our team and get back to you once we have more information.

We appreciate your patience while we look into this.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello Bojan S,

Any update regarding this issue?

Thanks

Sk Abid

I'm sorry for the delay, Sk. We are following up with the team regarding your concern. Once we have more information, we'll come back here to update you.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi SK, 

I'm sorry for the delay. Please know that this has already been escalated so that it can be resolved soon. Thank you for your patience.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members