🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Rising Talent Badge
Page options
Bogdan S Community Member

Rising Talent Badge

Hello,

I read the article about the Rising Talent Badge and met all the requirements but still didn't get one. I have had 8 clients and my profile is looking pretty good. Am I doing something wrong or is it a normal thing?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Valeria K Community Member

Hi Bogdan,

While I won't be able to provide a specific reason why a freelancer isn't eligible the Rising Talent badge, note that Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. It also looks like you're on your way to earning your Job Success score.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

594 REPLIES 594
Safdar R Community Member

Hi Upwork,

I have lots of experience and I have added more than 60  previous portfolios. I have a lot of experience in recruiting and my profile completeness is 100%. I'm continuously applying for jobs and didn't get the Rising talent Badge. Please help me to grow my work. Hope you will give me a good response.

Regards 

safdar 

Md R Community Member

The profile is 100% complete but why is it not showing up in Rising Talent ?

Sagor M Community Member

Wait you will get it very soon.

Md R Community Member

Thank you geys

Md T Community Member

Be patient and stick to Upwork

Md R Community Member

thanks for your comment

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Md and Valued Members,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know and the badge will appear on your profile as well. 

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Misael and Mahesh,

We truly appreciate you reaching out to us and your eagerness to get a Rising Talent Badge. The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements you've listed, which can also be found here.

This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know and it will also reflect on your profile.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Philip S Community Member

Hello my profile completeness marked a 100% after landing my first contracts. Shall I receive the Top risingt badge?

Nahid Hasan N Community Member

No‚ you need to see Rising Talent Badge criteria and meet the all requirements. Then you will get this. 

okay thank you let me look at them

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Philip,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed, and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible to receive the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Hello Pradeep, I did meet the requirements but it's been a while but i guess i'll continue waiting

Safdar R Community Member

Hi,

I am new on Upwork and I have more than 5 years of experience in recruiting and Business development. I am continuously applying for jobs. I have done projects with big companies like Growlabs,experfy, and invoice simple Information unlimited inc. But I have not received a single message on Upwork. I mentioned my previous samples or projects in the cover letter. Please help me. I want to start my freelance career.

Thanks

Hi Safdar,

We truly appreciate you sharing your experiences and enthusiasm in achieving this badgeThe Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
Andrej K Community Member

Hi,

I have 7 completed jobs, from 4 different clients and 800+ earnings, but still no badges or JSS.

I was very patient, but without any badges it is very difficult to get a serious job, is it possible that something is wrong with my profile?

Thanks in advance for your opinion!

Andrej

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Andrej,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know, and it will also reflect on your profile.

As far as the JSS is concerned, note that not all projects and clients are equal, so the time it takes to get a JSS varies. In order to get a JSS, you need to complete:

• Projects with 2 (or more) different clients
  • 4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing 8 projects. Check this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Andrej K Community Member

thanks for the reply, I've already read the above articles, I just think it's strange that I don't have any badge so far

Md T Community Member

I open my account many day  ago but i can't get rising talent badge yet

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Ayman,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know, and it will also reflect on your profile.
~ Luiggi
Nguyen Huu T Community Member

I have completed 4 jobs and all customers have left 5* reviews. But I still haven't received the Rising Talent title. So sad. Can someone help me out?

Ali A Community Member

Yes I am help you

What can you do for me?

No one to help?

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Nguyen Huu,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned once you meet the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will be notified to let you know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members