🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Rising Talent Badge
Page options
Prajakta B Community Member

Rising Talent Badge

Hi Community, 

How do I know if I am eligible for Rising Talent Badge? Someone suggested that I should get this quickly. But I am unware of how to get it and what are the eligibility criteria. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Joanne P Moderator

Hi Prajakta,

The Rising Talent badge is available by invitation only. This means that even if you meet the qualifications for earning one, it will not be automatically added to your profile. Some factors are considered based on the criteria, your profile, and other factors, including your work category. The badge will be added to your profile if you're selected and no action is required from you.
~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

181 REPLIES 181
Obed T Community Member
Joanne P Moderator

Hi Prajakta,

The Rising Talent badge is available by invitation only. This means that even if you meet the qualifications for earning one, it will not be automatically added to your profile. Some factors are considered based on the criteria, your profile, and other factors, including your work category. The badge will be added to your profile if you're selected and no action is required from you.
~ Joanne
Upwork
Ali M Community Member

Why haven't I gotten it yet?

Ivygail J Moderator

Hello Ali,

Thanks for reaching out. To clarify, please know that the Rising Talent badge is available by invitation only. This means that even if you meet the qualifications for earning one, it will not be automatically added to your profile. Some factors are considered based on the criteria, your profile, and other factors, including your work category. The badge will be added to your profile if you're selected and no action is required from you.

~Ivy
Ataullah S Community Member

Hi Support Team,

It's been a while since I completed all the requirements for a raise in talent but still haven't received it. Could you please check and let me know what the issues might be?

Your support is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Ataullah,

~ Joanne
Upwork
Ataullah S Community Member

While I have completed all the requirements, why should I still wait for it? Why doesn't the Upwork team check my profile to see if I'm eligible or if there's a problem? I think they should check it instead of making talents wait indefinitely.

Thank you.

Anfal A Community Member

Hi Upwork Community,

I read this blog here in Upwork community: https://community.upwork.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-I-Earned-The-Rising-Talent-Badge-on-Upwork-in-Jus...

After reading this, I optimized my profile and got one invite from my past client with whom I worked back in 2020. The client again hired me on Upwork by sending the invite 5 days ago, but still, I didn't get my Rising Talent badge. Could someone help me or share some insights about this?

Thank you in advance

Natasha P Community Member

The article you referring to is nothing more than AI generated and paraphrased help section of Upwork. No one except Upwork Staff will ever let you know what you need to get that Raising Talent Badge. You just move on with your work, and deliver great results. 

Anfal A Community Member

Ok, Thanks Natasha

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Anfal,

~ Luiggi
Anfal A Community Member

I've one invitation from my past client and he has hired me as well, you can check the attached image, but let's see. Thanks for letting me know.

Anfal A Community Member

Luiggi, I'm still waiting for my JSS and Rising Talent badge even though I completed one job in the past 30 days with a 5-star rating and got one invite from my client who is working with me on a retainer basis. 

Anfal A Community Member

Can you please check and share the updates with me!

Anfal A Community Member

Ok, waiting to achieve the badge.

Halit T Community Member

Hello, everyone.

4 months ago, I joined to Upwork try to keep provide top quality work for clients.
I received all 5 star positive feedbacks but I lost Rising Talent Badge when I get first JSS.
At first, it was 68% unexpectedly and now 75%.

I am not sure when my JSS become 90% I can get Rising Talent Badge again.

Best regads,
Halit.

Halit Tarko
Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Halit,

~ Luiggi
Krupali S Community Member

Hello,

I have completed my profile for 100%
My portfolio is good 

I always propose for jobs that meet my skills.
I get hired in last 30 days

still I didn't get my rising talent badge. Please guid me how can I get badge.I attached screenshot of completion of requirements.

Pema L Community Member

Hey there! you can read here on how to get rising talent badge.

https://www.upwork.com/resources/how-to-get-rising-talent-badge

Danial A Community Member

I've two queries.

1) My card payment is not working.
2) When I'll get my Rising talent badge, what the statsu of my profile?

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Danial,

Regarding your card payments, could you please reach out to your card issuing bank to check the available balance and permission to complete international transactions? Once the issue is resolved by the bank, you can try adding the card again. 

- Pradeep
Md Shahek B Community Member

Screenshot 2024-06-09 231914.png

Dear Moderators,

The following image shows two of the requirements for the "Rising Talent Badge" and they checked(complete). But the badge is not showing up on "My stats". Is there any issue with my profile? Hoping to get an answer soon.

Thank you

Sophie A Community Member

You might be eligible, but Rising Talent is by invitation only. See help article below.

Upwork's Talent Badges – Upwork Customer Service & Support | Upwork Help

Abdul-Hakeem I Community Member

Hello.

I've been eligible for upwork's rising talent badge for a while now. But it's yet to reflect on my profile. Please what might be wrong?

Screenshot_20240609-213217_Upwork Talent.jpg

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members