🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Rising Talent Badge
Page options
1ef2f1f6
Community Member

Rising Talent Badge

How i know that i am eligible for rising talent badge?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Marc,

The Rising Talent badge is available by invitation only. This means that even if you meet the qualifications for earning one, it will not be automatically added to your profile. Some factors are considered based on the criteria, your profile, and other factors, including your work category. The badge will be added to your profile if you're selected and no action is required from you.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

723 REPLIES 723

Hi Boluwatife,

The Rising Talent badge is available by invitation only. This means that even if you meet the qualifications for earning one, it will not be automatically added to your profile. Some factors are considered based on the criteria, your profile, and other factors, including your work category. The badge will be added to your profile if you're selected and no action is required from you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
f275ae38
Community Member

Hi all, 

Does anyone support me and make clear this one? I am quite confused about it. 

Thanks

TDuong

Hi Duong,

Yes, you will be notified if you are awarded the badge. I want to clarify that the Rising Talent badge is available by invitation only. This means that even if you meet the qualifications for earning one, it will not be automatically added to your profile. Some factors are considered based on the criteria, your profile, and other factors, including your work category. The badge will be added to your profile if you're selected and no action is required from you.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
aziz-me
Community Member

Hello there 

when will I get the rising talent badge?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members