🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Rising Talent Badge
Page options
1ef2f1f6
Community Member

Rising Talent Badge

How i know that i am eligible for rising talent badge?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Marc,

The Rising Talent badge is available by invitation only. This means that even if you meet the qualifications for earning one, it will not be automatically added to your profile. Some factors are considered based on the criteria, your profile, and other factors, including your work category. The badge will be added to your profile if you're selected and no action is required from you.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

722 REPLIES 722
4912e2e4
Community Member

I completed my first job on upwork, but still i am not geeting my Rising Talent badge.

I have also review of my work,

Can you please help someone.

Hi Bijendra,

Congrats on finishing your first Upwork job! The Rising Talent badge isn't given to everyone, but there are specific things you need to do to qualify.

Here's a link that explains the Rising Talent criteria: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063228-Rising-Talent

thinkcctv
Community Member

Hello, everyone!

Can anyone please let me know why I can't get rising talent badge?
I hope support team why I can't get rising talent badge.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Jay,

The Rising Talent badge is available by invitation only. This means that even if you meet the qualifications for earning one, it will not be automatically added to your profile. Some factors are considered based on the criteria, your profile, and other factors, including your work category. The badge will be added to your profile if you're selected and no action is required from you.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
0f91b690
Community Member

After the violation, how can i regain the rising talent badge?

same to me

Gaining or regaining a Rising Talent badge on Upwork typically involves meeting specific criteria and maintaining a high level of professionalism and client satisfaction. 

Understand the Violation

Deliver High-Quality Work

Complete Projects Consistently

Client Feedback

Profile Optimization

I hope this help

is it true!!!!????

Hi Muhammad,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
a92f276c
Community Member

Requirements are checked and also I completed 2 jobs on time and got nice feedback from the client but the Rising Talent badge is not available on my profile why?
or how can I earn the Rising Talent Badge?
and one more thing when my Job Success score is available, I completed 2 jobs 100% but the Job Success score is NAN

image.png

Guide Me About Those things Please!

samsul007
Community Member

Hello,
I have a 100% Job Success Score (JSS), have earned over $600, and have consistently received 5-star reviews. Given these accomplishments, I am unsure why I have not received the Rising Talent badge. Could you please provide clarity or assistance regarding this matter?

Md.Samsul Ehasan
jubair28
Community Member

I have fulfilled all the requirements for the rising talent badge, Still I'm not getting one, why tho?badge.png

Hi MD Jubair,

The Rising Talent badge is available by invitation only. This means that even if you meet the qualifications for earning one, it will not be automatically added to your profile. Some factors are considered based on the criteria, your profile, and other factors, including your work category. The badge will be added to your profile if you're selected and no action is required from you.

- Pradeep

Upwork

It takes 90 days depending on your availability online.
8294d45a
Community Member

Hi Community, 

How do I know if I am eligible for Rising Talent Badge? Someone suggested that I should get this quickly. But I am unware of how to get it and what are the eligibility criteria. 

Hi Prajakta,

~ Joanne
Upwork
dff4ee8b
Community Member

Hi Support Team,

It's been a while since I completed all the requirements for a raise in talent but still haven't received it. Could you please check and let me know what the issues might be?

Your support is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Hi Ataullah,

~ Joanne
Upwork
dff4ee8b
Community Member

While I have completed all the requirements, why should I still wait for it? Why doesn't the Upwork team check my profile to see if I'm eligible or if there's a problem? I think they should check it instead of making talents wait indefinitely.

Thank you.

anfalahmed
Community Member

Hi Upwork Community,

I read this blog here in Upwork community: https://community.upwork.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-I-Earned-The-Rising-Talent-Badge-on-Upwork-in-Jus...

After reading this, I optimized my profile and got one invite from my past client with whom I worked back in 2020. The client again hired me on Upwork by sending the invite 5 days ago, but still, I didn't get my Rising Talent badge. Could someone help me or share some insights about this?

Thank you in advance

The article you referring to is nothing more than AI generated and paraphrased help section of Upwork. No one except Upwork Staff will ever let you know what you need to get that Raising Talent Badge. You just move on with your work, and deliver great results. 

Ok, Thanks Natasha

Hi Anfal,

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I've one invitation from my past client and he has hired me as well, you can check the attached image, but let's see. Thanks for letting me know.

anfalahmed
Community Member

Ok, waiting to achieve the badge.

7dd4a09d
Community Member

Hello, everyone.

4 months ago, I joined to Upwork try to keep provide top quality work for clients.
I received all 5 star positive feedbacks but I lost Rising Talent Badge when I get first JSS.
At first, it was 68% unexpectedly and now 75%.

I am not sure when my JSS become 90% I can get Rising Talent Badge again.

Best regads,
Halit.

Halit Tarko

Hi Halit,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
66c5d575
Community Member

Hello,

I have completed my profile for 100%
My portfolio is good 

I always propose for jobs that meet my skills.
I get hired in last 30 days

still I didn't get my rising talent badge. Please guid me how can I get badge.I attached screenshot of completion of requirements.

Hey there! you can read here on how to get rising talent badge.

https://www.upwork.com/resources/how-to-get-rising-talent-badge

0b51febe
Community Member

I've two queries.

1) My card payment is not working.
2) When I'll get my Rising talent badge, what the statsu of my profile?

Hi Danial,

Regarding your card payments, could you please reach out to your card issuing bank to check the available balance and permission to complete international transactions? Once the issue is resolved by the bank, you can try adding the card again. 

- Pradeep
Upwork
2e7ed547
Community Member

Screenshot 2024-06-09 231914.png

Dear Moderators,

The following image shows two of the requirements for the "Rising Talent Badge" and they checked(complete). But the badge is not showing up on "My stats". Is there any issue with my profile? Hoping to get an answer soon.

Thank you

You might be eligible, but Rising Talent is by invitation only. See help article below.

Upwork's Talent Badges – Upwork Customer Service & Support | Upwork Help

9842ef48
Community Member

Hello.

I've been eligible for upwork's rising talent badge for a while now. But it's yet to reflect on my profile. Please what might be wrong?

Screenshot_20240609-213217_Upwork Talent.jpg

basethamza
Community Member

When checking my profile, I see that I have met the requirements for the Rising Talent badge, however, it does not show on my profile's public view.

The same thing is happening with the 100% Job Success.

Hi Baset,

Congratulations on getting a 100% Job Success Score on your Upwork profile. I would like to clarify that the Rising Talent badge is available exclusively by invitation only. 

This implies that meeting the qualifications for earning a badge does not automatically add it to your profile. Various factors, including your profile and work category, are considered based on the criteria. If you're selected for a badge, it will be added to your profile without any action required from you.

- Pradeep
Upwork

Hi PradeepH,

That makes perfect sense! Thank you so much for the clarification. 👍

-Baset

7ca1aa2b
Community Member

I'm new to upwork, I have a 100% complete profile and I have sent a proposal. But, I'm yet to get a rising talent badge.

How much hours you sent on Upwork

It require more time

Please wait.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members