🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Rising Talent Program
Page options
m_bassam786
Community Member

Rising Talent Program

I have been using the upwork since an year or so and two days ago I have read the eligibility cretaria for rising talent program so I completed all the things necessary. Its been 48 hours and I still haven't recieved the badge yet. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad B wrote:

I have been using the upwork since an year or so and two days ago I have read the eligibility cretaria for rising talent program so I completed all the things necessary. Its been 48 hours and I still haven't recieved the badge yet. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Chances are, the feedback on your first contract knocked you out of the eligibility.

It's pretty simple: If you are eligible, you will get the badge automatically.

If you don't get it automatically, you are not eligible.

The feedback on my first contract was 4.7

Yes, It is simple that if I am eligible I will get a badge and if I'm not I won't.

But I am here to know what is the reason which is causing me to not be eligible so I can improve my profile to get the badge. But right now I am confused about which factor is causing it.

Muhammad B wrote:

But I am here to know what is the reason which is causing me to not be eligible so I can improve my profile to get the badge. But right now I am confused about which factor is causing it.

Most likely the private feedback on the 4.7 contract.

If it is better on my next project would that enable me to have the badge.

Is it important to have rising talent badge before you get Job success score or even if you don't have a badge before you'll get a JSS after 90 days from your first contract?

Muhammad B wrote:

If it is better on my next project would that enable me to have the badge.

I don't really think you, but you'll see.

Muhammad B wrote:

even if you don't have a badge before you'll get a JSS after 90 days from your first contract?

You get a JSS when you have completed 4 to 8 (depending on the size of the jobs) contracts with a minimum of 3 different clients. It has nothing to do with 90 days. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members