🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » STATS NOT UPDATING SINCE 2 DAYS
Page options
fafb750d
Community Member

STATS NOT UPDATING SINCE 2 DAYS

Hello, my profile is new. the issue I am facing is with my stats, I cannot see updated stats in "Profile View" and "Impressions and clicks". the data I am seeing is from 2 days back and it's not updated hourly with new data. I am attaching the screenshots. 

however, the "My profile" tab started updating in the middle but then again it stopped.

I looked for all possible solutions and cleared my cache data and cookies, I also tried a different browser and cleared the browser data too. but still see old stats from the past 2 days and not the updated ones.Upwd.pngUpw.png

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Amna,

Thank you for your message. I checked your profile and I am happy to inform you that your Profile metrics is already updated as seen here.

- Pradeep

Upwork
fafb750d
Community Member

the profile metrics will now again to go 9-10 hours, and impression metrics are still 3 days ago. can you please fix this? I am having a hard time analyzing the data.

Hi Amna, 

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members