🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Team Please Review my certifi
Page options
8789ec2c
Community Member

Upwork Team Please Review my certifi

I have Completed a Google Ads Display Test And I have a verified certificate but i cant sent it to email, it goes to outbox of my email i have attach that please verify it

3 REPLIES 3
LuiggiR

Hi Muhammad,

You do not need to send the Certification via email to add it to your profile. You can add certifications to your profile by going to Find Work > Profile and scrolling down to the Certifications section. You can import them using Credly or by adding them manually. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
8789ec2c
Community Member

• Hi Team,
  • Thanks For Your Help, But I wanna Tell you that I have A official Google Ads Certificate And Upwork Has A option to upload That Specific Certificate In a Pdf And After Review They Accept That Certificte.But Currently I am Having Issue I cant Sent Email to them. I want them to approve that bcause manual certificate is Manual afterall,but that ads display certificate from google has tick mark from Upwork coz its Approved By them. So Thats Why I wnt you guys to approve that as you do through email Adwords@upwork it kinda like this.
  •  

My relative hs got a varification by doing the same thing, he hs sent certificate to Upwork for review through Mail.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members