🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Same Computer for 2 freelancers
Page options
d878412d
Community Member

Same Computer for 2 freelancers

Hi,

My Husband is planning to start freelance work and use his profile to apply for job. I have an active profile and some Hourly based jobs as well. Problem is we have a Desktop and we both use it. Can we both use same computer for both upwork profiles. 

Pls Note- We  both have our own seprate window accounts so i login from seprate window account for myy profile and so does my husband.

Another Thing. - I have a laptop as well but it is dead slow and so i dont like to work on it often. but sometimes i do. so will upwork have a problem if i login into my profile sometimes from desktop and sometimes from laptop

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Radhika,

You and your husband can use the same computer to log in and work on Upwork, both of you will need to make sure to log out before the other logs in. 
Please keep in mind that sharing an account is not allowed, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks Goran,

One more question. if their are some project which i dont have time for or not suitable for my profile, can i refer them to my husband. this will help both client and my husband. 

re: "One more question. if their are some project which i dont have time for or not suitable for my profile, can i refer them to my husband."

Yes.

That is allowed.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members