🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Seeking assistance with tax number in Morocco...
Page options
e7c81728
Community Member

Seeking assistance with tax number in Morocco for Upwork

Hello everyone,

I'm new to Upwork and facing an issue with the payment system. As a student from Morocco, I'm unsure how to obtain a tax number required for setting up my payment details. I would appreciate any guidance or advice from experienced freelancers familiar with the Moroccan tax system. Thank you!

8 REPLIES 8
ArjayM

Hi Med Amine,

Thank you for reaching out to us. The Tax Identification Number is the number that your country uses for collecting your tax information and may have a different name, such as PAN in India, for example. Some countries may use a national ID number. 

You may be able to find information about your country’s TIN here. If you have questions about your number, you will need to consult a tax advisor in your country or contact your local tax authority.

~ Arjay
Upwork
3539ab6c
Community Member

Hello,
The list provided doesn't include anything about Morocco.

please provide more information if you have because I really don't know what to do . 

Thank you so much 

Hey there Yasmine, hope all is well!

Can you please tell me if you found a solution to this? still struggling with it and couldn't continue my work on upwork because of it 😕

Basically in morocco,

we have so many types of companies that has tax number, and for individuals we have ( auto entrepreneur ) also has a tax number.

basically you choose between them depends of your income, if it's higher or low ...

for The CIN number doesn't have any relation to TIN number of course.

i will like to be corrected if it false information, if it true info hit Upvote

031353a1
Community Member

Hey Mohamed Amine, hope all is well!

Can you please tell me if you found a solution to this? still struggling with it and couldn't continue my work on upwork because of it 😕

Hi Salma,

I checked and see that you completed all of your Tax Information. Can you please share what precisely you are having trouble with?

~ Luiggi
Upwork
jihanelk
Community Member

in the Tax identification number, use your CIN number and your good to go 

LOL, I did this too just now, were you able to perform a withdrawal?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members