Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showcase your past experience with testimonials - FEEDBACK

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
601 of 1,019

Hi SAMINA,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

Edited to correct information: 

I am sorry for the confusion in my original post. Please know that I shared your report with our team and they have sent a new testimonial request to your client. Please let us know if you need our further assistance. 

Thank you,

~ Nikola

Untitled
saminazahid2002
SAMINA R Member Since: Jan 11, 2019
602 of 1,019

Thanks, Nikola. I will be waiting.

brahmbhattsnehal
Snehal B Member Since: Sep 14, 2020
603 of 1,019

I also requested a testimonial from a client, but he claims not to have gotten any notification/email, Please look into this on priority and help me with. Thanks!

**Edited for community guidelines**

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
604 of 1,019

Hi Snehal,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with the email you sent this request to? I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

~ Bojan
Untitled
brahmbhattsnehal
Snehal B Member Since: Sep 14, 2020
605 of 1,019

Hey Bojan,

I'm unable to message you. It shows error message

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
606 of 1,019

Hi Snehal,

I just sent you a PM. Please follow up on that message with more information regarding your concern and I'll advise you accordingly. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
lucaloiacono
Luca F Member Since: Nov 9, 2020
607 of 1,019

Hello, my beautiful freelancers!

A few days ago, I've asked one of my oldest regular clients to leave me a testimonial on my UpWork profile.

He happily complied but after getting it approved, his photo is not showing. Initially, I thought the servers were updating and after a few hours it would've been displayed but nothing happened even after days.

It's my first time getting a testimonial on UpWork as I'm fairly new to the platform. My client assured me he had no option to upload a picture and we both assumed that his LinkedIn profile picture would've been used.

This is my profile: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01e866190470086e03?s=1017484851352699003

Attached a screenshot of how his testimonial appears on my profile.

What can I do to make his photo appear?

Thanks!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
608 of 1,019

Hi Luca,

The photo won't appear next to the testimonial. However, I'll go ahead and share this as feedback with the team for consideration.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
stuartpeskett
Stuart P Member Since: Nov 10, 2020
609 of 1,019

Hello,

I've just set up my Upwork profile, and I've contacted several people to request a testimonial.
However, the first two have come back as rejected, with the following message:

We are writing to inform you that Xxxx’s testimonial was not approved.

To ensure trust and quality of our marketplace, we can only approve testimonials from clients where we have sufficient evidence that the contact information is valid. Thank you for your understanding. You can try requesting another testimonial from a different client.

I'm rather puzzled by this, because I provided valid email addresses and LinkedIn URLs for both.

Obviously, I'm keen to add testimonials to my profile, so I hope you can help.
Thanks very much,
Best wishes,
Stuart.

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
610 of 1,019

Hi Stuart,

I understand you're disappointed your testimonial request was rejected. We’re committed to doing our best to maintaing the trust and quality of our marketplace. Please know that we do have tools and a system in place to review and check the validity of testimonials. To better ensure the integrity of our review, we do not share the details of our process. 

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS