Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simply not listed under searched term.

hoyle_editing
Community Guru
Jonathan H Member Since: Jun 19, 2019
11 of 13

ok great, so if i try agin in a week or so the name that klien suggested will no longer be on first pge?

thanks gfor clearing that up.

tlsanders
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
12 of 13

Jonathan H wrote:

ok great, so if i try agin in a week or so the name that klien suggested will no longer be on first pge?

thanks gfor clearing that up.

I've never repeatedly checked search results, so I can't say anything about who will and won't show up when. But, based on invitation patterns, I seem to appear at or near the top for about two weeks at a time, about once every six weeks.

florydev
Community Guru
Mark F Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
13 of 13

Klein B wrote:

I am not the first option even if I search for "Unity Klein", which does seem very very weird to me.

You do for me.

Klein, not what you asked, but I really think you should consider raising your rates.  You have had great success on here and at the very least you should be at $30.00 so you are a the top of the $10 - $30 search category.  I think though with your success with Unity which is a fairly in-demand skill I think you should move to the low end of the $30-$60.00 category (so above $30.00).

I looked at your profile and I realize you do mostly fixed priced jobs but still think that should be your factored rate for those.  

I haven't done Unity, I don't live in Brazil, so maybe I don't know...but I would be surprised if you can't get just as much work at $32 as you are right now and you won't even need as much to the same amount of money.  Just a thought.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS