🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Skills & Profile
Page options
vsalinitro
Community Member

Skills & Profile

Hi,

Today I thought about refreshing my profile and started browsing around some profiles in my category (graphic design) to get some inspiration.

I discovered a profile where the Skills section was divided into different categories with a total of over 40 skills listed.

• Deliverables
  • Infographic Features
  • Visual Design Styles
  • Software

I think it's a great feature and would like to implement it on my profile as well but I can't find out how.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You mean you can't do it in your profile?

I think you were viewing a specialized profile, so go try to find the option there in yours. The general profile remains with up to 10 skills but the specialized one can have that subdivision. I can't confirm because I didn't make a specialized profile myself.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
pudingstudio
Community Member

No one has any insight about this?

I think you were viewing a specialized profile, so go try to find the option there in yours. The general profile remains with up to 10 skills but the specialized one can have that subdivision. I can't confirm because I didn't make a specialized profile myself.

Sergio S wrote:

Yup, you're correct.
Just checked.

Sergio S wrote:

You are absolutely right, creating a specialized profile from the general profile doesn't give you that option, but creating a new one does. Thanks!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members