🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » So low JSS while I have some great client rev...
Page options
fawadlangg
Community Member

So low JSS while I have some great client reviews about me except 1. Please help out.

I have been on upwork for quite a long time. My JSS is quite low while I have some great reviews by clients. I truly fulfills the deadlines and meet to the satisfaction point of my clients. I had 1 bad experience with one of my client, who kept changing his requirements in his very low budget so I closed the job and he placed a negative review about me. Apart from this I don't know what is wrong from my side 😞

8 REPLIES 8
dynastydyer
Community Member

Your private feedback matters much more than public. You likely have some low scores on there. Have you refunded or canceled any contracts? If this comment is true, it may be a contributing factor.
"I was a bit skeptical to hire Muhammad due to lower "finished jobs" score (it was 47% of the time sending the offer), but I decided to give it a go."

Hello Dynasty. 

Thank you for replying. As far as I remember all of my contracts except 1 of mere $60 ended with very good terms with my clients. And all of my clients were upto 110% satisfied with me. I don't know what could be the wrong here. And yeah this review was also genuine by one of my clients.

Muhammad Fawad U wrote:

Hello Dynasty. 

Thank you for replying. As far as I remember all of my contracts except 1 of mere $60 ended with very good terms with my clients. And all of my clients were upto 110% satisfied with me. 

You also have a client who gave you just 4 stars and didn't leave any comment for a $500 job, so their private feedback probably wasn't very good. Look at Clients who would recommend you in My stats. If it's much lower than 90%, then that's a factor in why your JSS is low.

Hello Mr John. I found that to be  —

I just checked Mr John. And It's 80%. While my JSS still lags around 61% after today's new evaluation as well. I did 2 contracts this week and both were amazing experience of my clients. Still nothing changed in my JSS. It's so disappointing.

Your JSS improved from 47% to 55% with the last contract, so I don't know what you are complaining about. Have a few more of those!

Hello Martina. On my profile it is showing as 61%. Problem is, I think I deserve way more than that. Apart from it my job selection rate is very low. I am not getting quite good interviews. I think this is because my JSS.

Strange, I see 55%.

You might think you deserve more, but your clients don't, they gave you bad private feedback. The public stars mean very little. 

Yes it's bad, so you really need to work on getting new jobs and delivering perfect results. You got a client at 47% and he left good feedback, so do more of that. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members